- Hoosier autocross tires
- Koni adjustable dampers
- Ground Control coil-overs with Eibach springs
- Volk TE-37 wheels
- Down pipe, Resonated Mid pipe, GReddy Power Extreme, or RB muffler (something to add a little backpressure)
- Pettit, M2, or any other true cold air induction system
- Intercooler sprayers (upgraded IC helps too if you have the $)
- Radiator sprayers (Upgraded Radiator if you plan to race for long periods of time or in hot weather)
- Bonez High performance brake pads
- Keep the stock brake rotors (slots and holes take away from friction, which you need to heat up your pads quickly)
- take out your passenger seat, spare tire, and anything else that you can unskrew or unbolt.
- Polyurethane or Vinyl bushings
- A'PEXi Power FC ECU upgrade (boost control, timing control, air/fuel control)
- Sreet Port and 3mm seals
- M2 upgraded Ball Bearing Twin Turbos
- GReddy aluminum intake arm with extra injectors
- and race with only 1/6 of a tank of gas, so there is not a large transfer of weight when you take turns sharp----any weight transfer will make the back end want to kick out.
WITH THAT SET-UP YOU WILL BE UNSTOPABLE!
(Oh, and that is also my christmas list, minus the mods I already have)
Hope that Helps, Kevin ([email protected]