NE RX-7 Forum Serving ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, DE, PA, OH, WV, MD and VA

Dyno Day Sunday March 30, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-08, 01:45 PM
Strength & Unity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CT

Originally Posted by Mazdax605
Great pictures guys. I wish I could have spent more time,and networked a bit more,as I want to get an old RX-2/3/4 to replace my REPU. I spoke for a while with Pito who owned the RX-3SP,and he has plenty of other cool old school cars. I wanted to ask him if I could sit inside the SP,but I figured it was best to just not ask. It was the first time I ever saw an SP in person,and even the RX-3's,wagons and such were a first for me to see in person. I love my truck,but I would like a vehicle I can take my family in,so keep your eyes peeled for someone who may want to trade a old school coupe,sedan,wagon for my REPU.

Keep the pics coming.

P.S. I want a VRMC sticker,and shirt in the future if I could,please. I had next to no money yesterday,and I had no idea they would be available. If I had I would have got some cash before my trip. Also thanks to whoever it was that gave me directions out of the event to the highway. They work great,and I was home in under three hours with a stop for food,and gas.
I'm sure Pito would let you sit in it if you asked. Hes a good guy. We will keep an eye out for an old school replacement for you. I'm sure someone out there would trade an Rx-2, Rx-3, etc...for a REPU. REPUs are hard to find.

No problems on the shirt and stickers let us know ahead of time when you come down.

By the way I have no pictures of your car from the Dyno Meet neither does chiqui. I'm sorry I missed it, actually I didnt miss it. I took a video instead.

Thanks for being a part of VMRC
Old 04-01-08, 03:34 PM
79 GS,74 RE/PU

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I know I should have asked him,but he doesn't know me from a hole in the wall,and I didn't feel comfortable asking a complete stranger to sit in his beautiful car. Maybe next time I come to meet if he is here I will ask for sure. I had a nice long conversation with him about his collection,and old school Mazdas in general. He is very knowledgeable when it come to the old school stuff,and I would love to see some pics of his other SP.

No big deal about not having pics of my car. It is in good shape,but just barely makes the criteria of old school,and looked out of place to me in that crowd of old school cars. Next time I will come down when I can spend some more time,and network with you old school guys,and learn the way of the force from you guys.

I am sorry I didn't personally thank you Ken for making the signature for me. I know I thanked you via email/PM,but I should have in person,and I am sorry. Thanks again.
Old 04-01-08, 08:26 PM
Strength & Unity

Smile

I know I should have asked him,but he doesn't know me from a hole in the wall,and I didn't feel comfortable asking a complete stranger to sit in his beautiful car. Maybe next time I come to meet if he is here I will ask for sure. I had a nice long conversation with him about his collection,and old school Mazdas in general. He is very knowledgeable when it come to the old school stuff,and I would love to see some pics of his other SP.

No big deal about not having pics of my car. It is in good shape,but just barely makes the criteria of old school,and looked out of place to me in that crowd of old school cars. Next time I will come down when I can spend some more time,and network with you old school guys,and learn the way of the force from you guys.

I am sorry I didn't personally thank you Ken for making the signature for me. I know I thanked you via email/PM,but I should have in person,and I am sorry. Thanks again.
SA is old school they are the first model Rx-7 and you did not look out of place we have many 1st gens in the club. What looked out of place was the EVO, Mustang, and Hondas.

Hey you do not need to thank me I enjoy being creative. Being thankful through PMs is just as good as on the forums. I am not the type of person looking for someone to stroke my ego. Having great friendships is worth more than anything.

Video coming soon…

Stay tuned….

Old 04-03-08, 12:15 PM
Strength & Unity

CT

Finally got the video done. Be gentle (i was experimenting with it) it was my first video and dam program was randomly crashing on me.

Also you tube compressed the video so it was slightly off timing and it lost alot of clarity. I have the original if anyone wants it let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GraNi1-OQAY

Enjoy
Old 04-03-08, 12:46 PM
Rotary Parking Only

The vid is sick I dont care how off the music is on you tube you could email it to me maybe Ken?
Old 04-03-08, 03:25 PM
See you l@@king?

i have to give to you ken your good
Old 04-03-08, 04:15 PM
Papo

Very nice job on the video Ken. I left you a nice comment on Youtube.
Old 04-03-08, 05:05 PM

Thanks for the video Ken good job like always......
Old 04-03-08, 05:13 PM
Rotor Rican

Great video Ken. Kind of makes me wonder what your doing in your spare time at home??? Video's ?? Hmmm.
Old 04-03-08, 05:44 PM
79 GS,74 RE/PU

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Excellent job Ken. Hey thats my car in the beginning!!! I hope to make it to some more meets,and maybe the turn out will be a little more reasonable,and I can meet more of you guys. There was just too many people at that meet for my tastes. I can't believe how many old school mazda's were there. I need to hang out with you guys more,so maybe I can get my hands on an oldie. Again,excellent work,and thanks for getting my car in there.
Old 04-03-08, 07:12 PM

Welcome to the Club Mazdax605......
Old 04-03-08, 07:26 PM

ken once again you are the man video is awseaome i wish i was there hopefully i wont miss the next one
Old 04-03-08, 07:34 PM

also like to say welcome mazdax605 to the club!
Old 04-03-08, 07:45 PM
Strength & Unity

CT

Wow, great response

Originally Posted by Lil Red Resurected From Dead
The vid is sick I dont care how off the music is on you tube you could email it to me maybe Ken?
PM me your email address and I'll send it to you.

Originally Posted by chiquirx7
i have to give to you ken your good
Originally Posted by 1973rx
Very nice job on the video Ken. I left you a nice comment on Youtube.
Originally Posted by Jimmymazda1972
Thanks for the video Ken good job like always......
Thanks guys, I appreciate it. Took some time to do it, but I like the creative process.

Originally Posted by superchargedrx3
Great video Ken. Kind of makes me wonder what your doing in your spare time at home??? Video's ?? Hmmm.
Nope its my first one, but I got a great idea for another one, just you wait This is fun!

Excellent job Ken. Hey thats my car in the beginning!!! I hope to make it to some more meets,and maybe the turn out will be a little more reasonable,and I can meet more of you guys. There was just too many people at that meet for my tastes. I can't believe how many old school mazda's were there. I need to hang out with you guys more,so maybe I can get my hands on an oldie. Again,excellent work,and thanks for getting my car in there.
Yah thats your car I felt bad that I didnt take any pictures, but I knew I had a video of your car. Thanks for coming down hopefully we can talk more at the next meet.

Originally Posted by LouisRx2
ken once again you are the man video is awseaome i wish i was there hopefully i wont miss the next one
Don't worry bro the rumor mill is buzzin and people want another fix...stay tuned
Old 04-04-08, 11:56 AM
See you l@@king?

Originally Posted by 2wankel
Finally got the video done. Be gentle (i was experimenting with it) it was my first video and dam program was randomly crashing on me.

Also you tube compressed the video so it was slightly off timing and it lost alot of clarity. I have the original if anyone wants it let me know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GraNi1-OQAY

Enjoy
Finally got the video up ken
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj-c0xypaS0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqCTGAuQpcA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAKAna0W4pU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-DHWIgIDtw
Old 04-04-08, 06:02 PM

That's what I'm talking about Rotary Power.............
Old 04-04-08, 07:13 PM
Strength & Unity

CT

More videos here
Old 04-04-08, 07:20 PM

good job on the vid ken!
Old 04-05-08, 12:09 AM
Strength & Unity

CT

Originally Posted by JTPERF
good job on the vid ken!
Thanks and thank you for coming down for the meet. It was great meeting your crew.