Time Slips and Dyno Section is for posting 1/4 mile time slips and dyno graphs

How about a new Updated Timeslip Thread?

Old 03-31-06, 05:13 PM
  #1  
Banned. I got OWNED!!!
Thread Starter
 
LUPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Belleville, IL
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How about a new Updated Timeslip Thread?

If you're down then post your most current timeslip/Information in here and we'll put together a new thread.

This is the format:



R/T ###
60' ###
330 ###
1/8 ###
MPH ###
1000 ###
1/4 ###
MPH ###
LUPE is offline  
Old 03-31-06, 05:17 PM
  #2  
Rotary Freak
5 Year Member
 
BlueRex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 2,444
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LUPE
If you're down then post your most current timeslip/Information in here and we'll put together a new thread.

This is the format:



R/T ###
60' ###
330 ###
1/8 ###
MPH ###
1000 ###
1/4 ###
MPH ###
Why don't you start everyone off then.
BlueRex is offline  
Old 03-31-06, 05:20 PM
  #3  
Banned. I got OWNED!!!
Thread Starter
 
LUPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Belleville, IL
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BlueRex
Why don't you start everyone off then.
I don't have my slip with me at work
LUPE is offline  
Old 03-31-06, 07:04 PM
  #4  
Banned. I got OWNED!!!
Thread Starter
 
LUPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Belleville, IL
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here is my best and only pass with my old setup (455whp).

60 foot 1.553
330 4.477
1/8 6.892
1/8 mph 104.8
1000 8.989
1/4 10.747
MPH 129
LUPE is offline  
Old 03-31-06, 07:18 PM
  #5  
Total Balance is Key
iTrader: (13)
 
Turbo II FC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: ATX
Posts: 1,161
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by LUPE
Here is my best and only pass with my old setup (455whp).

60 foot 1.553
330 4.477
1/8 6.892
1/8 mph 104.8
1000 8.989
1/4 10.747
MPH 129
If im not mistaken, you had a T51 Kai at that time correct? How much boost were you running to make 455 and run that ET?
Turbo II FC is offline  
Old 03-31-06, 07:29 PM
  #6  
Banned. I got OWNED!!!
Thread Starter
 
LUPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Belleville, IL
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Turbo II FC
If im not mistaken, you had a T51 Kai at that time correct? How much boost were you running to make 455 and run that ET?
20-21 psi....
LUPE is offline  
Old 04-03-06, 12:20 PM
  #7  
Eats, Sleeps, Dreams Rotary
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: CT
Posts: 4,886
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
60 foot 2.1
1/4 12.23
MPH 118

stock twins, stock motor.....all the boltons.
i will get a better time this spring, the power is there for 11s
matty is offline  
Old 04-03-06, 12:23 PM
  #8  
Banned. I got OWNED!!!
Thread Starter
 
LUPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Belleville, IL
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by matty
60 foot 2.1
1/4 12.23
MPH 118

stock twins, stock motor.....all the boltons.
i will get a better time this spring, the power is there for 11s
You've got enough mph for a 11.40-50
LUPE is offline  
Old 04-03-06, 12:31 PM
  #9  
Eats, Sleeps, Dreams Rotary
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: CT
Posts: 4,886
Likes: 0
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by LUPE
You've got enough mph for a 11.40-50
yeah....i cant launch good on regular street tires. As u know, once u get a certain power level u reach a point of diminishing returns because of lack of traction. i doubt i will ever run dr or et streets unless someone at the track lets me borrow them.
matty is offline  
Old 04-03-06, 12:32 PM
  #10  
Banned. I got OWNED!!!
Thread Starter
 
LUPE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Belleville, IL
Posts: 5,509
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by matty
i doubt i will ever run dr or et streets unless someone at the track lets me borrow them.
Yep, that's what's holding you back
LUPE is offline  
Old 04-04-06, 12:03 PM
  #11  
DinoDude
10 Year Member
 
tcb100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Harpers Ferry, West Virginia
Posts: 1,170
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
60 foot 1.696
330 4.884
1/8 7.515
1/8 mph 93.97
1000 9.789
1/4 11.695
MPH 116.3
tcb100 is offline  
Old 04-04-06, 03:41 PM
  #12  
Senior Member
5 Year Member
 
desmond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 548
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by tcb100
60 foot 1.696
330 4.884
1/8 7.515
1/8 mph 93.97
1000 9.789
1/4 11.695
MPH 116.3

how much boost were you running on this pass?
desmond is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
SakeBomb Garage
SakeBomb Garage
7
03-10-19 08:19 AM
SakeBomb Garage
Group Buy & Product Dev. FD RX-7
8
10-09-15 10:05 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: How about a new Updated Timeslip Thread?


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.