Racing Kills Lounge The RX-7 Club and IB in no way supports or endorses illegal street racing in any way, shape or form, and highly recommends against any illegal activities.

FD vs 636 Ninja w/bolt ons***VIDEO***

Old 08-23-09, 11:14 PM
  #1  
Movie Star
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Gohan3rdrift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 982
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FD vs 636 Ninja w/bolt ons***VIDEO***

This went down at the beginning of August but I felt like we needed more action around here.
Don't mind the Trans Am, I don't think it was running right.
It's supposed to be making around 715rwhp but something doesn't seem right.

View from Trans Am:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/R...6TA_699002.htm

View from FD:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en2C3j1xpCg


The Ninja's pilot is also on the forum.
Nick (NeverDieEasy) also has an FD but with a LSx twin turbo on E85.
He just felt like letting me win that day so he took the bike.
Gohan3rdrift is offline  
Old 08-23-09, 11:18 PM
  #2  
Rotor Nut.
iTrader: (33)
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: RI
Posts: 2,156
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice run. what does your rx make for power?
smg944 is offline  
Old 08-24-09, 12:16 AM
  #3  
Jesse
5 Year Member
iTrader: (9)
 
R3AL.CH1CK3N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Yokosuka, Japan
Posts: 490
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fast!
R3AL.CH1CK3N is offline  
Old 08-24-09, 12:38 AM
  #4  
FD** Fire Disaster
iTrader: (15)
 
shmacklepap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Austin, Texas
Posts: 869
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've had that video favorited on my streetfire account for a while now! Sick runs!!
shmacklepap is offline  
Old 08-24-09, 12:43 AM
  #5  
Jesse
5 Year Member
iTrader: (9)
 
R3AL.CH1CK3N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Yokosuka, Japan
Posts: 490
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
anyone know the specs on that FD?
R3AL.CH1CK3N is offline  
Old 08-24-09, 12:13 PM
  #6  
Movie Star
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (11)
 
Gohan3rdrift's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
Posts: 982
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm running a street port with ALS apex seals.
outdated Greddy T78
Haltech E8
93 pump gas
LS2 coils
I don't know how much power I'm making cause last time I was on the dyno, my ignition was messing up.
I have dynoed 504rwhp last year, but that was with a slightly dif set-up. I would guess it makes around 420-450rwhp now.
I'm running it really fat so I can do these highway pulls safely.
I'm only trapping around 122-123mph at the track. (on ET Streets, not radials)
Gohan3rdrift is offline  
Old 09-03-09, 08:47 PM
  #7  
The Claps
5 Year Member
 
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vivvid Studio
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd like to see some kills against 1000cc bikes, but that's usually reserved for the supra and evo forums.
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire is offline  
Old 09-03-09, 10:29 PM
  #8  
aka The BeasTT
5 Year Member
iTrader: (5)
 
NeverDieEasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN
Posts: 313
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOOHOO I'm famous
NeverDieEasy is offline  
Old 09-03-09, 10:32 PM
  #9  
The Claps
5 Year Member
 
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vivvid Studio
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NeverDieEasy View Post
WOOHOO I'm famous
lol...
It'll be you that kills the 1000cc bikes for the rx7club.
Represent homie.
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire is offline  
Old 09-03-09, 11:53 PM
  #10  
aka The BeasTT
5 Year Member
iTrader: (5)
 
NeverDieEasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN
Posts: 313
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire View Post
lol...
It'll be you that kills the 1000cc bikes for the rx7club.
Represent homie.
Rape showers, fo sho!!!
I'd like to give some Busa's a try from a higher roll

Hell, I can't wait to see yours on e85 and/or race gas once your ignition deal gets sorted out!!! It'll most def be a big bike killer the way it pulls up top. You straight drove past me like I hit the brakes
NeverDieEasy is offline  
Old 09-06-09, 09:25 PM
  #11  
1BAD20B
iTrader: (7)
 
bewtew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LA
Posts: 1,949
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire View Post
I'd like to see some kills against 1000cc bikes, but that's usually reserved for the supra and evo forums.
i eat all 3 of the above for breakfast.
bewtew is offline  
Old 09-07-09, 02:56 PM
  #12  
The Claps
5 Year Member
 
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vivvid Studio
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bewtew View Post
i eat all 3 of the above for breakfast.


If you can afford a 20B, you can afford a camcorder.
You can't just say something like that and not post a link to videos.

I'll give you props when I see vids.
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire is offline  
Old 09-07-09, 09:27 PM
  #13  
1BAD20B
iTrader: (7)
 
bewtew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LA
Posts: 1,949
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
lol.. just because i dont have videos of it doesnt mean that i havent done it....
maybe when YOU can afford a super car you will understand what im talking about.. good try partner .
bewtew is offline  
Old 09-07-09, 11:55 PM
  #14  
The Claps
5 Year Member
 
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vivvid Studio
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No vids, no props.
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire is offline  
Old 09-08-09, 12:06 AM
  #15  
1BAD20B
iTrader: (7)
 
bewtew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LA
Posts: 1,949
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
care factor = 0.
bewtew is offline  
Old 09-08-09, 12:59 AM
  #16  
The Claps
5 Year Member
 
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vivvid Studio
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bewtew View Post
my win factor = 0.
FIXERRED


Have you raced any Evo's from AWDmotorsports?
Reason I ask is that you Orlando is so close to Coral Springs.
Mike from AWD comes on here every so often.
If you have eatin any of those for breakfast, I KNOW for a fact that they would have it on video.
They record EVERYTHING!!!
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire is offline  
Old 09-09-09, 01:06 PM
  #17  
Don't worry be happy...
iTrader: (1)
 
Montego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,449
Received 76 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire View Post


If you can afford a 20B, you can afford a camcorder.
You can't just say something like that and not post a link to videos.

I'll give you props when I see vids.
lol your post is funny because you acknowledge that he has a 20B and yet you only give props if he provides a video (proof) killing said vehicles... As you don't believe a 20B is capable of such kills lol. To the rest of us is a no brainer.

Tell me what would you expect out of an engine that looks like this:

Montego is offline  
Old 09-09-09, 01:34 PM
  #18  
aka The BeasTT
5 Year Member
iTrader: (5)
 
NeverDieEasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN
Posts: 313
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by montego View Post
lol your post is funny because you acknowledge that he has a 20B and yet you only give props if he provides a video (proof) killing said vehicles... As you don't believe a 20B is capable of such kills lol. To the rest of us is a no brainer.
Kent Stotz, WOTM, Boost Logic, Titan, AMS, Buescher all beg to differ in regards to the fact that he can beat the afore mention vehicles

Tell me what would you expect out of an engine that looks like this:

No where near as much as what I expect to get out of an engine that looks like this:

NeverDieEasy is offline  
Old 09-09-09, 01:37 PM
  #19  
The Claps
5 Year Member
 
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vivvid Studio
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by montego View Post
lol your post is funny because you acknowledge that he has a 20B and yet you only give props if he provides a video (proof) killing said vehicles... As you don't believe a 20B is capable of such kills lol. To the rest of us is a no brainer.

Tell me what would you expect out of an engine that looks like this:
All I was asking for was some videos, I didn't know that was so much to ask for.
You showed me a picture of a 20b.
I mean, it's cool and all but:
That doesn't show me how much boost he's running.
That doesn't show me how much power it's making.
That doesn't show me what it runs in the 1/4.
If it is indeed eating 1000s, evos, and supras, he should have no problem getting on "the list."
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire is offline  
Old 09-09-09, 01:38 PM
  #20  
The Claps
5 Year Member
 
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vivvid Studio
Posts: 55
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NeverDieEasy View Post
Kent Stotz, WOTM, Boost Logic, Titan, AMS, Buescher all beg to differ in regards to the fact that he can beat the afore mention vehicles



No where near as much as what I expect to get out of an engine that looks like this:

Damn your good.
T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire is offline  
Old 09-09-09, 01:58 PM
  #21  
Playing Well
iTrader: (19)
 
Natey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Santa Cruz
Posts: 3,893
Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts
That wiring looks like a nightmare.
Natey is offline  
Old 09-09-09, 03:32 PM
  #22  
Don't worry be happy...
iTrader: (1)
 
Montego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,449
Received 76 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire View Post
All I was asking for was some videos, I didn't know that was so much to ask for.
You showed me a picture of a 20b.
I mean, it's cool and all but:
That doesn't show me how much boost he's running.
That doesn't show me how much power it's making.
That doesn't show me what it runs in the 1/4.
If it is indeed eating 1000s, evos, and supras, he should have no problem getting on "the list."
http://www.rx7s.com/rx7club/Drag.jpg

lol damn dude.... Are you are just being difficult for the sake of it? Either that or it's really hard to believe that a 20B FD could actually beat a supra, bike, or an EVO. He didn't specify a PARTICULAR CAR, if that was the case I would be right along with you about proving it.

So why are you being so combative? Is there a grudge between you two or something?


Originally Posted by NeverDieEasy View Post
Kent Stotz, WOTM, Boost Logic, Titan, AMS, Buescher all beg to differ in regards to the fact that he can beat the afore mention vehicles

No where near as much as what I expect to get out of an engine that looks like this:






What does the picture that you posted have to do with the lack of surpise that a 20B is able to beat bikes, supras, and evo's? nothing that's what. What do you want to talk about next? the pope? sport fishing?


OK since we are posting random **** now, heres my contribution:

Monica Bellucci courtesy of the lounge:


Last edited by Montego; 09-09-09 at 03:44 PM.
Montego is offline  
Old 09-09-09, 04:12 PM
  #23  
aka The BeasTT
5 Year Member
iTrader: (5)
 
NeverDieEasy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ft. Wayne, IN
Posts: 313
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by montego View Post
lol damn dude.... Are you are just being difficult for the sake of it? Either that or it's really hard to believe that a 20B FD could actually beat a supra, bike, or an EVO. He didn't specify a PARTICULAR CAR, if that was the case I would be right along with you about proving it.

So why are you being so combative? Is there a grudge between you two or something?



What does the picture that you posted have to do with the lack of surpise that a 20B is able to beat bikes, supras, and evo's? nothing that's what. What do you want to talk about next? the pope? sport fishing?


OK since we are posting random **** now, heres my contribution:

Monica Bellucci courtesy of the lounge:


He's not running 9's so he's not going to beat stock, off the showroom floor, liter bikes. Period. Let alone bolt on bikes.

If all he's saying is that his 20b can beat stock evo's and stock supra's, I believe it, and reply with whoop-dee-******-doo.

You posted an engine bay picture (I'm guessing his ) so I posted mine and answered your question "What do you expect out of this motor". I'm not trying to turn this into a V8 vs Rotary deal. I have a hard on for rotaries, but his 20b isn't going to bring a rape shower upon a 1000
NeverDieEasy is offline  
Old 09-09-09, 04:42 PM
  #24  
Don't worry be happy...
iTrader: (1)
 
Montego's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 6,449
Received 76 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by NeverDieEasy View Post
He's not running 9's so he's not going to beat stock, off the showroom floor, liter bikes. Period. Let alone bolt on bikes.

If all he's saying is that his 20b can beat stock evo's and stock supra's, I believe it, and reply with whoop-dee-******-doo.
He has a 20B with a rather large turbo. Unless his car is not runing right you expect some nice numbers out of it.

Why so much hate for the guy? I'm serious what's your agenda?

Originally Posted by NeverDieEasy View Post
You posted an engine bay picture (I'm guessing his ) so I posted mine and answered your question "What do you expect out of this motor".
Dude that's lame, and you know it. The picture that you posted is missing key components, and obviously not running. Hence what would your answer be zero? The least you could had done is provide a recent picture of the engine bay to make your point. But I guess you were too eager to make your obscure point that you grabbed the first pic you saw.


edit-

Originally Posted by NeverDieEasy View Post
but his 20b isn't going to bring a rape shower upon a 1000
See the issue here is that the posts were obscure to begin with... No car was specified, nor exactly what breakfast meant. I didn't take it as rape shower you did. But whatever this conversation has run it's course.

Last edited by Montego; 09-09-09 at 04:55 PM.
Montego is offline  
Old 09-09-09, 05:39 PM
  #25  
1BAD20B
iTrader: (7)
 
bewtew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: LA
Posts: 1,949
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by NeverDieEasy View Post
Kent Stotz, WOTM, Boost Logic, Titan, AMS, Buescher all beg to differ in regards to the fact that he can beat the afore mention vehicles



No where near as much as what I expect to get out of an engine that looks like this:

i never said that i can beat those cars.. i said that i have raced supra, evos, and litter bikes and i have won.

twin turbo ls2? that's sweet man! but you kinda killed your self by posting a picture of your engine half way done..

Originally Posted by T.MagnumPornStarExtraordinaire View Post
All I was asking for was some videos, I didn't know that was so much to ask for.
You showed me a picture of a 20b.
I mean, it's cool and all but:
That doesn't show me how much boost he's running.
That doesn't show me how much power it's making.
That doesn't show me what it runs in the 1/4.
If it is indeed eating 1000s, evos, and supras, he should have no problem getting on "the list."
i had no idea that this list existed but thank you for bringing it up, now i know so when i RECORD VIDEOS i can get on there..

Originally Posted by montego View Post
He has a 20B with a rather large turbo. Unless his car is not runing right you expect some nice numbers out of it.

Why so much hate for the guy? I'm serious what's your agenda?



Dude that's lame, and you know it. The picture that you posted is missing key components, and obviously not running. Hence what would your answer be zero? The least you could had done is provide a recent picture of the engine bay to make your point. But I guess you were too eager to make your obscure point that you grabbed the first pic you saw.


edit-



See the issue here is that the posts were obscure to begin with... No car was specified, nor exactly what breakfast meant. I didn't take it as rape shower you did. But whatever this conversation has run it's course.
no worries montego, individuals like them is what makes and keeps the forums entertaining.

and just for the record you guys are right.. my car is very slow, i run high 14's and i get spanked by almost everything on the streets.

i'll mount my camera soon
bewtew is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: FD vs 636 Ninja w/bolt ons***VIDEO***


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: