Racing Kills Lounge The RX-7 Club and IB in no way supports or endorses illegal street racing in any way, shape or form, and highly recommends against any illegal activities.

My 95 Z28 VS 09 5.7l Hemi 6sp and more!

Old 11-21-08, 06:43 AM
  #1  
Bongolio
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
KillaKitiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: visalia,california
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My 95 Z28 VS 09 5.7l Hemi 6sp and more!

Made this vid over the last couple week's of me vs different car's!

My car is a 95 Z28 with header's,cutout,cai,airfoil,rebuilt auto with shift kit,tune..Couple other thing's not related to power!

Hope you guy's enjoy!!

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=631d5d62-71c4-4a51-b2eb-9b550151c375" quality="high" allowFullScreen="true" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br /><a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/09-Challenger-vs-95-vs-v_199412.htm">09 Challenger vs 95 z28,Hatch vs Hatch,Lightning vs 95 z28!</a>
KillaKitiie is offline  
Old 11-21-08, 07:58 AM
  #2  
Actin Like I'm Drunk
5 Year Member
iTrader: (4)
 
jshiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Charleston, South Carolina
Posts: 1,663
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mazda man drives a camero?

The new challenger looks pretty fast.
jshiz is offline  
Old 11-21-08, 08:23 AM
  #3  
U.S. Army Recon 93-04
5 Year Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seminole,Fl
Posts: 428
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slow!
glhs0867 is offline  
Old 11-23-08, 06:10 PM
  #4  
FREAK ALL OUT!!!
5 Year Member
iTrader: (17)
 
FearNoPiston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jshiz View Post
mazda man drives a camero?

The new challenger looks pretty fast.
lol too bad it isnt.
FearNoPiston is offline  
Old 11-23-08, 08:57 PM
  #5  
Bongolio
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
KillaKitiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: visalia,california
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FearNoPiston View Post
lol too bad it isnt.
So you think a low 13sec car is slow? Thats not even the 6.1 liter version that one run's 13's flat..If i run across that one ill spray my 100 shot.
KillaKitiie is offline  
Old 11-24-08, 02:25 AM
  #6  
FREAK ALL OUT!!!
5 Year Member
iTrader: (17)
 
FearNoPiston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Vancouver, WA
Posts: 1,071
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no, I just saw a couple of them at P.I.R. running 14.1's all night....although my car runs 12's and its not fast enough so in a way yes I do think it is slow lol.

Last edited by FearNoPiston; 11-24-08 at 02:39 AM.
FearNoPiston is offline  
Old 11-24-08, 02:59 AM
  #7  
Bongolio
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
KillaKitiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: visalia,california
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FearNoPiston View Post
no, I just saw a couple of them at P.I.R. running 14.1's all night....although my car runs 12's and its not fast enough so in a way yes I do think it is slow lol.
They were ether a v6 model or they didnt no how too drive..Probably didnt know how to drive the thing. I think it's well respectable for being a 4400lb brick!
KillaKitiie is offline  
Old 11-24-08, 11:15 AM
  #8  
Smoke moar
5 Year Member
 
cmanns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The yay, California
Posts: 2,530
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't get it, you lost against every car cept a civic?

Sounds like you shoulda dropped it in gear, your starts seemed slow on those last runs...if i drop my auto in gear I'll end up much better than if i just floored it.

I don't get that tho, MazdaMan runs a z28?

:S
cmanns is offline  
Old 11-24-08, 02:27 PM
  #9  
Bongolio
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
KillaKitiie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: visalia,california
Posts: 1,556
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cmanns View Post
I don't get it, you lost against every car cept a civic?

Sounds like you shoulda dropped it in gear, your starts seemed slow on those last runs...if i drop my auto in gear I'll end up much better than if i just floored it.

I don't get that tho, MazdaMan runs a z28?

:S
I only ran the Challenger and the Lightning..whats so hard to understand? The Challenger i would have beat by 2 car's in the 1/4 and the lightning had bolt on's..those thing's have insane instant power! But if i sprayed he would have lost too but we agreed no spray for me on those run's.

Im known around here as mazdaman becuase i used to have a garage where i built rx-7's...i was the only guy in this area that raced the 7. So the name stuck.
KillaKitiie is offline  
Old 11-24-08, 03:46 PM
  #10  
Smoke moar
5 Year Member
 
cmanns's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The yay, California
Posts: 2,530
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KillaKitiie View Post
I only ran the Challenger and the Lightning..whats so hard to understand? The Challenger i would have beat by 2 car's in the 1/4 and the lightning had bolt on's..those thing's have insane instant power! But if i sprayed he would have lost too but we agreed no spray for me on those run's.

Im known around here as mazdaman becuase i used to have a garage where i built rx-7's...i was the only guy in this area that raced the 7. So the name stuck.
ah yeah I saw on the hatches your car didnt sound WOT

yeah?

I saw in the 2nd one you stopped pushing... sorry then
cmanns is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
37FC3S
V-8 Powered RX-7's
51
09-27-08 03:06 PM
Jager
Racing Kills Lounge
12
09-06-05 01:00 PM
ooEfiniRx7oo
3rd Generation Specific (1993-2002)
15
05-02-04 09:33 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: My 95 Z28 VS 09 5.7l Hemi 6sp and more!


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: