Everyone Scared to run RX-7 last night - Page 2 - RX7Club.com - Mazda RX7 Forum

Go Back  RX7Club.com - Mazda RX7 Forum > General Topics > Racing Kills Lounge
Reload this Page >

Everyone Scared to run RX-7 last night

Racing Kills Lounge The RX-7 Club and IB in no way supports or endorses illegal street racing in any way, shape or form, and highly recommends against any illegal activities.

Everyone Scared to run RX-7 last night

Old 07-12-13, 11:57 AM
  #26  
FD Project
iTrader: (58)
 
BLACK MAMBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,352
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
haters gona hate.... But i let my car do the talking... i know its fast & thats all i need to enjoy it.

No Pis10 I just had to post this because I knew that the no hating was coming from their side soon, I just wanted to beat them to it, .
BLACK MAMBA is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 12:01 PM
  #27  
Committee Member #2
iTrader: (29)
 
NoPis10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Committe Chambers
Posts: 4,280
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by FC3S1991 View Post
No Pis10 I just had to post this because I knew that the no hating was coming from their side soon, I just wanted to beat them to it, .
It's NoPis10... STOP putting a space between the O and P...

Dummy....
NoPis10 is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 12:06 PM
  #28  
Committee Member #2
iTrader: (29)
 
NoPis10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Committe Chambers
Posts: 4,280
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
This thread just shows that....

EVERYTHING you read on the internet MUST be TRUE....

oh, did I tell you ...... I'm a French Model....Bonjour everyone !!!!

LMFAO......LMFAO....
NoPis10 is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 12:12 PM
  #29  
The king of the highway!
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
darkphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Home of the 305 Boyz(miami)
Posts: 2,989
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NoPis10 View Post
Now that it's ALL cleared up, We need to get all our FD's to the track and do an invasion...and shut up all these V8 motors..

L8R

done... thats why i sat at the line to the point i was being passed by people who didnt want to run me.... your turn.... lets see your fd (who's supposely better than mine) .. rape some V8's



ill even show up if you do

i suppose to go to the event on July20th in PBIR which i should make it 70/30
darkphantom is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 12:21 PM
  #30  
FD Project
iTrader: (58)
 
BLACK MAMBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,352
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
done... thats why i sat at the line to the point i was being passed by people who didnt want to run me.... your turn.... lets see your fd (who's supposely better than mine) .. rape some V8's



ill even show up if you do

i suppose to go to the event on July20th in PBIR which i should make it 70/30

Wooooo, Is that a challenge for NoPis10
BLACK MAMBA is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 12:25 PM
  #31  
Committee Member #2
iTrader: (29)
 
NoPis10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Committe Chambers
Posts: 4,280
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
done... thats why i sat at the line to the point i was being passed by people who didnt want to run me.... your turn.... lets see your fd (who's supposely better than mine) .. rape some V8's



ill even show up if you do

i suppose to go to the event on July20th in PBIR which i should make it 70/30
There is an event on the 20th ?

Give me the details.... I will try to make it, I have plans that day BUT maybe I can make it afterwards... Would be alot of fun...

I will try to get some more FD's there as well...

L8R
NoPis10 is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 12:46 PM
  #32  
The king of the highway!
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
darkphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Home of the 305 Boyz(miami)
Posts: 2,989
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NoPis10 View Post
There is an event on the 20th ?

Give me the details.... I will try to make it, I have plans that day BUT maybe I can make it afterwards... Would be alot of fun...

I will try to get some more FD's there as well...

L8R
details here

http://racepbir.com/tickets-events/c...cing-made-safe

if you have a camera bring it....

probably wednesday i should have a gopro to use possibly
darkphantom is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 12:58 PM
  #33  
Committee Member #2
iTrader: (29)
 
NoPis10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Committe Chambers
Posts: 4,280
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Cool.... I will try and make it...

YES... I have a GoPro myself...

L8R
NoPis10 is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 01:17 PM
  #34  
Rotating Performance.
iTrader: (42)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Miami, FL.
Posts: 1,813
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
done... thats why i sat at the line to the point i was being passed by people who didnt want to run me.... your turn.... lets see your fd (who's supposely better than mine) .. rape some V8's



ill even show up if you do

i suppose to go to the event on July20th in PBIR which i should make it 70/30
This is what it's all about we come together as a family (a fucked up family with issues) but we address them face to face or PM's. Don't let outsiders see us (rotaries brothers) as weak, we have family members we dont see eye to eye with but outsiders will never know .

I don't take this as a call out but support .
cr7684 is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 02:20 PM
  #35  
The king of the highway!
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
darkphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Home of the 305 Boyz(miami)
Posts: 2,989
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ummm... who the F*** are you trying to bring us together.. assholl

.
.
.



.




..
.
..
.
.
.
lol j/k we all good people just trying to be as fast as the next guy... FL section is always drama but we still come together every year considering we have the biggest group out of every section
darkphantom is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 03:12 PM
  #36  
Rotor Nut.
10 Year Member
iTrader: (33)
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: RI
Posts: 2,155
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
im still lost from the first page is it 120mph in 2nd or 3rd? even at 10k i think 2nd is so short i could see probably 90-95mph in 2nd and 130mph in 3rd. ill run it on a gear calculator to make sure. i know i was running 80mph in 2nd and 115 in 3rd with 9k rpms
smg944 is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 03:57 PM
  #37  
Enthusiast
iTrader: (5)
 
rx7 SE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 2,180
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by smg944 View Post
im still lost from the first page is it 120mph in 2nd or 3rd? even at 10k i think 2nd is so short i could see probably 90-95mph in 2nd and 130mph in 3rd. ill run it on a gear calculator to make sure. i know i was running 80mph in 2nd and 115 in 3rd with 9k rpms
Speedo isn't calibrated he said.

Those SRMS events look like a lot of fun. Is that only a Florida thing right now?
rx7 SE is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 04:14 PM
  #38  
F**K THE SYSTEM!!
 
junito1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,578
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
@ NoPIS10

Please stop being a hater=P
Go sit in your car and put it in second gear. Cruise at 2k rpms and write down the MPH then go to 3k and write down the MPH, go to 4 k and write the MPH down again and so forth. till you get a clear picture of why your a hater. And dont forget he said he revved to 10K
junito1 is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 04:14 PM
  #39  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: N.J
Posts: 359
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yes fast car but come on, 120 in 2nd! Where do you get your facts from? Also it would have been nice to see cleaner races.
rotormind is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 04:55 PM
  #40  
Committee Member #2
iTrader: (29)
 
NoPis10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Committe Chambers
Posts: 4,280
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Originally Posted by junito1 View Post
@ NoPIS10

Please stop being a hater=P
Go sit in your car and put it in second gear. Cruise at 2k rpms and write down the MPH then go to 3k and write down the MPH, go to 4 k and write the MPH down again and so forth. till you get a clear picture of why your a hater. And dont forget he said he revved to 10K
You should THINK before you type DUMBASS.... nothing you posted is revelant..

It shows you have NO ******* clue how gearing affects speed.....So please crawl back in your HOLE and shut the **** up.....

P.S... read thru the whole thread and you will see where he post that his "speedo is new and needs to be calibrated"

As a matter of fact..... I can send you a video of my car doing 180mph at only 3K rpm......try and figure that one out......
NoPis10 is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 05:00 PM
  #41  
Committee Member #2
iTrader: (29)
 
NoPis10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Committe Chambers
Posts: 4,280
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
@ junito 1

"EVERYTHING you read on the internet MUST be TRUE...."


LMFAO.....
NoPis10 is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 05:03 PM
  #42  
FD Project
iTrader: (58)
 
BLACK MAMBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,352
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by NoPis10 View Post
You should THINK before you type DUMBASS.... nothing you posted is revelant..

It shows you have NO ******* clue how gearing affects speed.....So please crawl back in your HOLE and shut the **** up.....

P.S... read thru the whole thread and you will see where he post that his "speedo is new and needs to be calibrated"


BLACK MAMBA is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 06:19 PM
  #43  
The king of the highway!
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
darkphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Home of the 305 Boyz(miami)
Posts: 2,989
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rotormind View Post
Yes fast car but come on, 120 in 2nd! Where do you get your facts from? Also it would have been nice to see cleaner races.
read b4 you post.... thats where you get your facts......

& how was that not clean races?


Originally Posted by rx7 SE View Post
Speedo isn't calibrated he said.

Those SRMS events look like a lot of fun. Is that only a Florida thing right now?
i know they have something like that in texas & cali
darkphantom is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 07:52 PM
  #44  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: N.J
Posts: 359
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by darkphantom View Post
read b4 you post.... thats where you get your facts......

& how was that not clean races?




i know they have something like that in texas & cali
The outside video of u racing the civic shows that the civic hit the brakes and u stayed on it. Not saying that the civic was faster but it wasn't a full clean race. Not sure about the others but the hp they claim dont add up to how u raped them. And yes I did read before I post, I'm just surprised that someone that owns a 700hp rx7 would even post that their rx7 does 120 in 2nd even at 10,000 RPM's. you did post that right?
rotormind is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 08:55 PM
  #45  
Rotary Enthusiast
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 805
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The neon said he has 492 hp
limepro is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 10:38 PM
  #46  
FD Project
iTrader: (58)
 
BLACK MAMBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,352
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by limepro View Post
The neon said he has 492 hp

Big difference from 650 hp.
BLACK MAMBA is offline  
Old 07-12-13, 11:15 PM
  #47  
Rotor Nut.
10 Year Member
iTrader: (33)
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: RI
Posts: 2,155
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
darkphantom, what transmission oil are you running? you seem to get into gear pretty good overall at 10k. i have some trouble at 9k with my shifts but if i bring it down to 8500 then its smooth.
smg944 is offline  
Old 07-13-13, 10:17 AM
  #48  
The king of the highway!
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
darkphantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Home of the 305 Boyz(miami)
Posts: 2,989
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rotormind View Post
The outside video of u racing the civic shows that the civic hit the brakes and u stayed on it. Not saying that the civic was faster but it wasn't a full clean race. Not sure about the others but the hp they claim dont add up to how u raped them. And yes I did read before I post, I'm just surprised that someone that owns a 700hp rx7 would even post that their rx7 does 120 in 2nd even at 10,000 RPM's. you did post that right?
501 as i just found out doing my Facebook research

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=190360121126222

the other video shows the civic hitting the brakes after im a bus ahead of him... & thats when he was braking.

& yes i did post that right.

Originally Posted by smg944 View Post
darkphantom, what transmission oil are you running? you seem to get into gear pretty good overall at 10k. i have some trouble at 9k with my shifts but if i bring it down to 8500 then its smooth.
75w90 redline synthetic & it has around 30k miles... & it shifts very smooth. for a stock tranny.... im just abusing the hell out of it. once its done then ill put the transmission i wanted to
darkphantom is offline  
Old 07-13-13, 07:18 PM
  #49  
F**K THE SYSTEM!!
 
junito1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 2,578
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I have heard of PP engines hitting ridiculous mphs per gear because they rev so high. I wouldnt say 120mph in second But they use 4.77's ++ for a reason.

COuld someone post the actual MPH expected w/ 10k redline using 4.11 rear end?(per gear) Never to late to learn the right answer.
junito1 is offline  
Old 07-13-13, 08:00 PM
  #50  
FD Project
iTrader: (58)
 
BLACK MAMBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Posts: 2,352
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by junito1 View Post
I have heard of PP engines hitting ridiculous mphs per gear because they rev so high. I wouldnt say 120mph in second But they use 4.77's ++ for a reason.

COuld someone post the actual MPH expected w/ 10k redline using 4.11 rear end?(per gear) Never to late to learn the right answer.

JFYTK,

A 4.77 gear will reduce the top speed of each gear from the stock 4.10, the only thing you gain from taller gears is faster acceleration, but each gear top speed gets shorten.

Now you know.
BLACK MAMBA is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Everyone Scared to run RX-7 last night


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: