Haltech Forum Area is for discussing Haltechs

Haltech Autronics wideband and E6K v6.34U

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-03, 08:55 AM
Rotary Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Autronics wideband and E6K v6.34U

After reading many posts on the Haltech Forum regarding the V6.34U software I sold my Bailey wideband and bought an Autroincs unit. It will log the correct air/fuel readings to the Haltech when datalogging. No roadside math to do.

Should make road tuning a hell of alot easier. If anyone else is local and would like to tune your car let me know and I am sure we can work something out as this unit is portable like the Bailey.

This Haltech feature will only work with the Autronics, M&W, or the Motec PLM all of which have adjustable outputs. The FJO or the DIY units will not work.

The Autronics unit cost me a around 1,700 bucks, but the prcing flutuates with the Austrailian market. If you are intertested in buying one contact Brian at bmepfueland tuning. sales@bmepfuelandtuning.com

Brian is awesome to deal with. You will see if you are on the Yahoo Haltech Forum that he is very active in helping people out.

Last edited by zkeller; 06-21-03 at 09:02 AM.
Old 06-21-03, 09:23 AM
Rotary Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey zkeller! I'm the guy that was intrested in your Bailey through Brian. Did you get what you wanted for it? Hope the autronic unit does everything you want it to. From what Brian says it's the best deal he offers.
You're right, Brian is awsome to deal with. I must have emailed him back and forth 15 times regarding WBo2 meters, always willing to help answer question. Well.... maybe that's because I just bought two E6K's from him