End of year BLOWOUT!!! - Page 2 - RX7Club.com - Mazda RX7 Forum

FDNewbie Imports FDNewbie Imports: OEM, aftermarket, and rare JDM parts specialists. We ARE the forum JDM Junkies!

End of year BLOWOUT!!!

Reply

 
 
 
Old 03-14-09, 01:05 PM
  #26  
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: texas
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
FD3S 1999spec OEM blackfaced cluster: $475 How do I order this


ron
ron wasson is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-09, 09:13 PM
  #27  
Rotary Freak
10 Year Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Julian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 1,855
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ramy,

i sent PM regarding my payment

Julian
Julian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-09, 05:24 PM
  #28  
Sponsor
RX7Club Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
FDNewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 13,197
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Guys, bear w/ me. Got a bunch of orders I'm filling as we speak. Will be back w/ some updates soon.

Thanks,
~Ramy
FDNewbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-09, 07:40 PM
  #29  
Saiga-12 Power!
10 Year Member
iTrader: (4)
 
Juiceh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: N of Chicago
Posts: 4,384
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ramy do you still have the Stillway full titanium FC exhaust?
Juiceh is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-09, 12:03 AM
  #30  
Sponsor
RX7Club Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
FDNewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 13,197
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Negative. But I can try and get one for you if you'd like...
FDNewbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-09, 09:02 AM
  #31  
Full Member
10 Year Member
 
Black7Conv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Greece
Posts: 178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Oh, cant wait to receive the Panspeed white cluster...
Black7Conv is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-09, 09:19 PM
  #32  
I am becoming...
10 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
 
Broken09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montgomery, AL
Posts: 1,507
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Ramy,
Sent you an email. Please get back to me as soon as you can. Thanks.
-Nic
Broken09 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-09, 02:34 PM
  #33  
Rotary Freak
10 Year Member
iTrader: (7)
 
sub9lulu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 2,739
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ramy, u got a chance to get to my email yet ?
sub9lulu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-09, 10:29 PM
  #34  
Full Member
5 Year Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: austin, tx
Posts: 158
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Seat rails ????
stubba is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-09, 06:36 AM
  #35  
Full Member
10 Year Member
 
Black7Conv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Greece
Posts: 178
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hey Ramy, have you sent the cluster?
thanks!
George
Black7Conv is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-09, 10:31 PM
  #36  
Sponsor
RX7Club Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
FDNewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 13,197
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Emailed everyone back except sub9lulu (not sure what your real addy is; can't keep track of screen names vs. emails)

Thanks,
~Ramy
FDNewbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-09, 12:14 AM
  #37  
Rotary Freak
10 Year Member
iTrader: (7)
 
sub9lulu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 2,739
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FDNewbie View Post
Emailed everyone back except sub9lulu (not sure what your real addy is; can't keep track of screen names vs. emails)

Thanks,
~Ramy
my email is [email protected], abt the FC infini seats ...
sub9lulu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-09, 02:39 AM
  #38  
Running Lean
10 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
 
fitzrx7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hometown of Deland FL
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FDNewbie View Post
Emailed everyone back except sub9lulu (not sure what your real addy is; can't keep track of screen names vs. emails)

Thanks,
~Ramy
No, you didn't email me back. Emails sent on 3/27/09 and 4/01/09. I sent you nearly 3 grand on 2/28/09. Check your inbox again please. If you don't see it there's a copy in your PM's too.
fitzrx7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-09, 09:54 AM
  #39  
Rotary Freak
10 Year Member
iTrader: (14)
 
Julian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Longview, Texas
Posts: 1,855
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FDNewbie View Post
Emailed everyone back except sub9lulu (not sure what your real addy is; can't keep track of screen names vs. emails)

Thanks,
~Ramy
Ramy,

I have not been e-mailed back. I sent you 490.00 on March 14th.
Julian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-09, 10:34 AM
  #40  
Rotary Freak
10 Year Member
iTrader: (7)
 
sub9lulu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 2,739
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fitzrx7 View Post
No, you didn't email me back. Emails sent on 3/27/09 and 4/01/09. I sent you nearly 3 grand on 2/28/09. Check your inbox again please. If you don't see it there's a copy in your PM's too.
lol my money was sent almost a yr ago
sub9lulu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-09, 10:04 PM
  #41  
Running Lean
10 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
 
fitzrx7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hometown of Deland FL
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by sub9lulu View Post
lol my money was sent almost a yr ago
Well, I still haven't got any response, hope he's ok and not gone missing or anything.
fitzrx7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-09, 01:28 AM
  #42  
Sponsor
RX7Club Vendor
Thread Starter
iTrader: (9)
 
FDNewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 13,197
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
fitzrx7, I absolutely did. Please re-check your email.

sub9lulu and Julian, emailed you both back too.

Thanks,
~Ramy
FDNewbie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-09, 10:29 PM
  #43  
Running Lean
10 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
 
fitzrx7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hometown of Deland FL
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FDNewbie View Post
fitzrx7, I absolutely did. Please re-check your email.

sub9lulu and Julian, emailed you both back too.

Thanks,
~Ramy
Well it never got to me. The last email I received from you was 3/10/09.

Could you please resend or PM me then. Thanks!
fitzrx7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-09, 08:24 PM
  #44  
Running Lean
10 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
 
fitzrx7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hometown of Deland FL
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Please?!? I'd really appreciate some sort of status (preferably a tracking number) on the seats that I ordered that you said would ship by the end of March.
fitzrx7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09, 06:28 PM
  #45  
Running Lean
10 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
 
fitzrx7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hometown of Deland FL
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Exclamation

Well, I finally got some information. But not from Ramy, from FedEX. It turns out that he didn't have the seats in stock (at least not in America) like he claimed in an email he sent to me. They were shipped from Japan, and with no insurance according to FedEX to boot!

That's not the best part though, the best part is now FedEX and US Customs are asking for my information (SSN, name, etc) so that customs fees and tariffs can be paid by...guess who? Me! (according to the air bill shipping invoice from AA Trading, Japan). Only problem is that in an email I got from Ramy he said that "since I have these seats, there's no brokerage fees, etc".

Now that might not seem like a big deal, but customs fees can be as high as 25-30%, and on a claimed value of $1800 (even though I paid $2850) on something I have never seen before and ISN'T even insured. I have a hard time paying even more money for these when that wasn't part of the agreement.

So, since it seems like my emails haven't been going through, this is your notice Ramy that there are fees (exact amount not determined yet) for my seats that will need to be paid by you in the next 4 days or Customs/FedEX will be returning them to Japan. If that happens I will then take the appropriate actions to ensure that I receive a complete and total refund.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you and I hope that you can correct this situation. Email also sent for continuity.

Jon
fitzrx7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09, 06:40 PM
  #46  
Registered User
iTrader: (61)
 
purerx7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 7,334
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fitzrx7 View Post
Well, I finally got some information. But not from Ramy, from FedEX. It turns out that he didn't have the seats in stock (at least not in America) like he claimed in an email he sent to me. They were shipped from Japan, and with no insurance according to FedEX to boot!

That's not the best part though, the best part is now FedEX and US Customs are asking for my information (SSN, name, etc) so that customs fees and tariffs can be paid by...guess who? Me! (according to the air bill shipping invoice from AA Trading, Japan). Only problem is that in an email I got from Ramy he said that "since I have these seats, there's no brokerage fees, etc".

Now that might not seem like a big deal, but customs fees can be as high as 25-30%, and on a claimed value of $1800 (even though I paid $2850) on something I have never seen before and ISN'T even insured. I have a hard time paying even more money for these when that wasn't part of the agreement.

So, since it seems like my emails haven't been going through, this is your notice Ramy that there are fees (exact amount not determined yet) for my seats that will need to be paid by you in the next 4 days or Customs/FedEX will be returning them to Japan. If that happens I will then take the appropriate actions to ensure that I receive a complete and total refund.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you and I hope that you can correct this situation. Email also sent for continuity.

Jon
Jon,

Dont mean to step in here as this is Ramy's sub-forum and I am in NO WAY affiliated with him, but I can help clarify the fee's. Fedex charges you 2.5% of what-ever the part is listed for. For example, if the seat is listed on the invoice with a value of $600 then you pay $15 for taxes/duties. Anything below $150 is not taxed. I am not sure if there are different tax brackets for the value, as I have yet to import anything exceeding a value of $700 through fed-ex. The fee's are always sent to where the seats are being shipped to, not the seller - unless specified different at shipment. If it is 2.5% on $1800, I would just eat the $45 and be happy you got the seats. These seats are a PITA to find and are getting exceedingly rarer. You can always PM me if you have any additional questions. I also know someone at Fedex who deals with this stuff, PM me and I can give you his number - he will be able to tell you what the fee's will be.

bryan

Last edited by purerx7; 04-13-09 at 06:44 PM.
purerx7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09, 07:08 PM
  #47  
Running Lean
10 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
 
fitzrx7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Hometown of Deland FL
Posts: 415
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Well, if it's that cheap I might go that route. I was under the impression that it would be substantially more than that. I sure hope they show up in one piece.
fitzrx7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09, 11:06 PM
  #48  
Viable fossil
iTrader: (14)
 
Sgtblue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Mid-west
Posts: 9,952
Thanked 122 Times in 105 Posts
Originally Posted by purerx7 View Post
Jon,

Dont mean to step in here as this is Ramy's sub-forum and I am in NO WAY affiliated with him, but.........just eat the $45 and be happy you got the seats. These seats are a PITA to find and are getting exceedingly rarer. You can always PM me if you have any additional questions. I also know someone at Fedex who deals with this stuff, PM me and I can give you his number - he will be able to tell you what the fee's will be.

bryan
Just so readers should remember that the seats were represented as already being essentially "in stock" here in the states when offered for sale. And the seller has been less than responsive, especially given the rather substantial money involved. If the fee really is (relatively speaking) that small, paying it might be the most pratical thing to do at this point (even though the seats are still unseen) but........
Sgtblue is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-09, 11:12 PM
  #49  
Registered User
iTrader: (61)
 
purerx7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 7,334
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sgtblue View Post
Just so readers should remember that the seats were represented as already being essentially "in stock" here in the states when offered for sale. And the seller has been less than responsive, especially given the rather substantial money involved. If the fee really is (relatively speaking) that small, paying it might be the most pratical thing to do at this point (even though the seats are still unseen) but........
I was NOT taking sides, I am keeping my opinion to myself, just was giving an example of the fee structure.
purerx7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-09, 10:07 AM
  #50  
Rotary Freak
10 Year Member
iTrader: (7)
 
sub9lulu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: FL
Posts: 2,739
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FDNewbie View Post
fitzrx7, I absolutely did. Please re-check your email.

sub9lulu and Julian, emailed you both back too.

Thanks,
~Ramy

email u back
sub9lulu is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: End of year BLOWOUT!!!


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: