NE RX-7 Forum Serving ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, DE, PA, OH, WV, MD and VA

RotorFest disc finished and ready for distribution!

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-06, 01:21 PM
13B N/A POWA!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up RotorFest disc finished and ready for distribution!

I'm officially finished with the disc and it's ready to go out. Please post your name here if you would like to purchase a disc. Final count of images for 2006 is 267 images (all sized to make wallpaper out of at 1280x841 average sizes).

Total files on the disc is 450 between images and video from 2004-2006 (443 megs total). You can also order a disc by emailing me at whatshouldidonow@hotmail.com or shoot me a PM.

Final price for the disc including shipping to anywhere in the US is $25 (a whopping $.05 per file).

Once you have aquired your disc you may choose which images you wish to have in enlarged sizes for prints (ranging from 4x6 to possiblly 11x14 depending on the image). Once you have selected the images you'd like for enlargements I will send you another disc (cost depends on the amount of images and sizes, but nothing too crazy so don't worry) with the images you requested and you can get prints from there (I don't have a plotter and don't wish to take the images elsewhere because it could cost you more...but if you really want...).

Well, I'm gonna finally eat something (between formula 1 and working on images I haven't eaten yet) and I'll check back in a little while.

Payment should be sent through paypal BUT NOT UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO ME FIRST! I repeat DO NOT sent payment unless we have spoken!!! You have been warned. If you do not have paypal (stop being a slacker! ) then I will take a money order or cashiers check (no personal checks please).

Thanks for you patience,
K
Old 07-30-06, 01:28 PM
13B N/A POWA!

Another method of getting enlargements is through my online portfolio. I will be creating a password protected folder with all of the images available inside. You can then choose which images you wish to have included on your disc that way. I will not give out the password to ANYONE who has not already ordered a disc so please DO NOT ASK.

If you wish to get your enlargements this way I can include them on your ORIGINAL disc so that you do not have to wait for a second disc to arrive before you finally get to make your enlargments. Either way will work for me, but this way will save you some time and money.

K
Old 07-30-06, 02:47 PM
the rxzero

If you have some pics of my junk I will by 1
Old 07-30-06, 02:56 PM
13B N/A POWA!

I couldn't find you after you let your beast down off the trailer! I really wanted to get some pics of you, didn't I see you headed back to the main area with a lot of smoke behind you while I was on my way walking to the other side to get on track for the track shots?

I remember making a joke when you pulled up saying "I bet that thing has a rotary in it, haha"...then you started it and I almost cried. One of the most ironic jokes I've ever told. But in short, I never found you after you unloaded and went where ever you went

Sorry...but you can still order one there are lots of other good images on the disc. Also if you wanna get some photos done we can work something out and I can drive up and shoot your suzuki.

K
Old 07-30-06, 07:09 PM
the rxzero

yep big smoke that was me 1 of my sec.1600s stuck open and flooded out #1 rotor went home changed it out and it runs great man did I want to run down the strip.I was all by my lonesome in front of the second gens
Old 07-30-06, 07:37 PM
13B N/A POWA!

Damn...I really wanted to see that thing rip it up. I almost cried when I saw you pull away with all that smoke (okay so maybe i was coughing from the smoke ).

K

P.S.
you still want a disc...?
Old 07-31-06, 01:31 AM
Eats, Sleeps, Dreams Rotary

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
IIght i want mines, where do i pay!!!!!!!!!

I thought we agreed on $20. Well $20 for me, im first buyer

Jason NYC
Old 07-31-06, 05:23 AM
13B N/A POWA!

haha, actually you're not first buyer. The other guy just didn't post on here (sent me email like lightning). check your PM.

K
Old 07-31-06, 05:43 AM
Lives on the Forum

Originally Posted by rotorysuzuki
yep big smoke that was me 1 of my sec.1600s stuck open and flooded out #1 rotor went home changed it out and it runs great man did I want to run down the strip.I was all by my lonesome in front of the second gens
Hmm.. I guess that was you who sent their brother to my shop that day to pick up the injector to replace your stuck one. Project sounds neat! I have not seen a samuri rotary for a while. nice job!
-KG
Old 07-31-06, 05:12 PM
13B N/A POWA!

It was very cool in person, even if it was smoking like mad...I'm very impressed. I'd really like to see it again soon and get that thing on "film".

K

P.S
What shop do you have, I'm not from Jersey?
Old 07-31-06, 06:33 PM
rotary amuse

Received 237 Likes on 124 Posts
double thread postin.

im in for a disc. please pm me your adress so i can mail you a bank check. thanks. i want to pay you first, get the password for the pictures, decide what pictures i want to have blown up, then have the disc sent to me, please.
Old 07-31-06, 08:09 PM
chosen 1

add me... have to fix my paypal account then we are good...
Old 07-31-06, 10:25 PM
13B N/A POWA!

PM's sent to all who inquired, keep it up guys I know there were A LOT more of you that asked about getting a disc at the meet. Spread the word or something

Once again I had a crazy busy day, but all of the sample photos for enlargments should be online by tomorrow (if I have to go crazy on here and do them all in one day I'll do it) night at the latest. I have a job in the morning at the beach so we'll see what time I can get started.

Okay I'm off the keep checking PM's and emails waiting for orders

K

P.S.
Thanks to all who've replied so far, this is VERY important to me. It will let me know the level of interest in pro quality photos and whether or not I should get truly serious and bring out all the gear and possibly 2 bodies or more and an assistant (to help with other caravan shots). If all goes well with this event then you may crap your pants the next time you see photos of an event RotorFest or otherwise. I'm also available for other meets so just PM me or email me and we'll try to work something out...I also do private work as well (cars or otherwise).
Old 08-01-06, 05:30 PM
13B N/A POWA!

OUCH! I just bumped my head.
Old 08-02-06, 04:05 PM
Stay tuned...

[QUOTE=KiyoKix]I know there were A LOT more of you that asked about getting a disc at the meet. Spread the word or something
QUOTE]

I think a number of the guys probably found decent pics of their cars from the free bunch that Jason and I took. Combined, Jason and I probably took about 800 pics. They are not as nice as yours but maybe this could be one of the reasons...

Either way, here's a bump and good luck with the sales.

Anthony
Old 08-02-06, 06:07 PM
What?

I think alot of guys won't drop the money if it "might" have 1 picture of there car on it.