FS: 20b #315

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-06, 11:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: 20b #315

sorry to post in this section, but i figured i might get more interest here.

So after a year of working i finally got my FC put back together and tagged, i started tuning recently and things were going pretty well. i decided to pick up another core motor to build on the side while i tune the tec. I went to a local engine importer who i was told usually has alot of FC stuff, but he didn't have any FC or 13bre motors. He DID however have a 20B 3rotor and i kinda lost my mind for a bit and bought it.

i started stripping the motor of all the solenoids and harnesses and such and along the way realized what a can of worms i've openned commiting to this project. For the moment i'd rather enjoy the setup i already have then pull it all apart again for another year or more in order to install a 3rotor. I also blew my budget for a core motor, rebuild and turbo kit just getting this motor. I'm not sure i want to sell because i know it is becoming near impossible to locate these and i might not ever find another one.

It has the inspection tag with a compression test from when it left japan (graph shows "9" across all rotors) and turning over by hand it sounds very strong. The motor is REALLY clean, all the zinc plating is still shiny on the bolts and pulleys. I have stripped the motor down to the short block with intake manifolds and fuel injectors/rails still attached. I painstakingly saved every bolt, plug, harness, etc etc as i stripped it down. the harness is complete and uncut but missing the ecu and coils. I have all the accessories, twin turbo setup, omp, etc etc. no bolts or studs anywhere on the motor broke taking it apart not even on the turbos.

I would prefer not to deal with shipping but i can probably arrange something if thats what you want. I'm asking 3800obo +freight for the complete longblock. This is an early series numbered 315 and is located in baltimore maryland, PM me with offers or interest. I will follow up with pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested, please don't waste my time and yours with any ridiculous lowball offers.
Old 01-22-06, 08:24 PM
wanna Hit 200+

wow why can't my motor be blown already! i shouldn't say that to load but this should sell and it seem like a heck of a deal. nice motor and good luck on the sell. bump
Old 01-29-06, 12:09 AM

still for sale, considering any serious offer. Someone buy this before i start putting it in my car.
Old 01-29-06, 03:09 AM

ooooooo im sooo interested....im so not sure if i want to take the leap into a 3 rotor....ugh
Old 01-30-06, 12:01 AM

this is how it sits right now, i do have all the parts for a completely long block if you do want them. Its two rather large boxes. Pics are kinda crap and the flash is a little harsh off of what little dirt and oxidation there is. I have since put it on an engine stand in the showroom so i can get some daylight pics tomorrow.
Old 02-04-06, 07:44 PM
just dont care.

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
awaiting daylight pics
Old 02-04-06, 10:25 PM

sold today
Old 02-05-06, 12:39 AM

damn i was gonna send you a pm about it too
Old 02-05-06, 12:42 AM