3rd Generation Specific (1993-2002) 1993-2002 Discussion including performance modifications and Technical Support Sections.
Sponsored by:

Replacing Theft Broken Pass Window

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-06, 06:39 AM
Student Entrepreneur

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Replacing Theft Broken Pass Window

I'm in need to replace my window, due to a theif breaking it. ASAP because i go back to school, on monday and I can't leave w/ a broken window.

After the door panel is removed, is there any extra work I have to do to get out the window? I've never seen the inside an fd's door panel before, is there just some bolts I need to undo to remove the window upward and out?

I'm used to an integra, that has no top portion of the door, so it slides right out.

any tricks?
Old 01-06-06, 09:21 AM
Rotary Freak

Its very easy. I did it a few months ago when some **** sucking low life son of a bitch broke my window.

2 screws attach the window to the window "rail".

Roll the window down half way so that the screws are accessible. Remove the door panel. Unscrew the 2 screws. Carefully, slide the window into the door. I did it while standing on the inside of the door. Then re-attach the screws and you should be golden.

Don't overtighten those screws as they only thread into some plastic so you can strip them. Took me less than an hour.

The hardest part was finding a window. No glass places had one around. I wound up getting a used one from Fritz Flynn.
Old 01-06-06, 07:39 PM
Student Entrepreneur

hey thanks, i apprecaite it.

******* theives!!!!