Quote:
Originally Posted by JunpoweR View Post
I just talked to Go Kart Racer
Address:
1541 Adrian Rd
Burlingame CA 94010

Rates are as follows:

Saturday

Grand Prix (the most popular) - 10 minute practice, take a 10 minute break, you then go back for 5 minutes of qualifying, line up on a grid for a 15 minute race to cross the finish line first! If you have over 10 people, we will run your group back to back. This means, while the first group is doing the practice session, the second group or third will be watching the safety video. While the first group is taking the break the second group is doing their practice session. The first group will then do qualifying and then their race. The second group will follow and 3rd group if you have 30 people.

$50 - $60 per person

Sunday

Super Grand Prix - 15 minute practice, take a 10 minute break, then go back for 5 minutes are qualifying, line up on a grid for a 15 minute race to cross the finish line first!

$75 per person ($65pp for Happy Hour)
I don't know how many people are ready to spend some real money this time. The meet should be every second saturday of the month and for FEB this will be the 9th.

1. Peter
2. Danamezjohn
3. Haz
4. Damon
5.rocky
6. dial8
7. Jo.M
8. Ohayou88
9. Justint5387

So far it looks like we might be on with other people. I say if we don't have about 20 people we might be on with outsiders!!

Also For Drivers who are under the age of 18 that has a valid drivers licenses needs to fill out this waiver.

http://www.gokartracer.com/minor_waiver.pdf
Old 01-29-08, 05:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[QUOTE=RockyZ;7800644]So I confirmed that I will be free on the 9th the whole day. I might bring a friend along with me to take pictures. He's pretty interested in cars and he's willing to take high quality pictures for us free of charge. I'll also have the name tags printed and laminated by then.

I'm giving whoever shows up to the next meet a tag but I need the following information from each person:

oo i want a name tag. have you figured out prices on shirts yet?

Name Damon
Username (on rx7club) xunknownx
What forums they frequent barotary, rx7club
Car and Color of their car. white 10AE RX7
Old 01-29-08, 07:03 PM
GTUs WHORE!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
You know my info right!!
Old 01-29-08, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by RockyZ
I'm giving whoever shows up to the next meet a tag but I need the following information from each person:

Name
Username (on rx7club)
What forums they frequent
Car and Color of their car.
Old 01-29-08, 08:39 PM
Banned. I got OWNED!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I PMed him my info. If you make it to the next one you'll get a nametag:
Old 01-29-08, 08:50 PM
Yeahh..its purple

hell yeah
Name: Jordan
Username (on rx7club): Jo.M
Car and Color: grey 91 rx7
Old 01-29-08, 09:50 PM
Wangan Junkie

what time is the meet on the ninth... just wondering beacause i want to go. ive never been to any meet but i work till 1. sorry if i offended any of you guys by askin if i could bring my friends... its cool. i know two other guys in town with fd's and ill ask if they want to go if its cool with you guys.... but i need to know what time its at?
Old 01-29-08, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by smog-guy707
what time is the meet on the ninth... just wondering beacause i want to go. ive never been to any meet but i work till 1. sorry if i offended any of you guys by askin if i could bring my friends... its cool. i know two other guys in town with fd's and ill ask if they want to go if its cool with you guys.... but i need to know what time its at?
No offense, and I didn't mean to be a dick. I just thought it was us rotary only, thats all.
Old 01-29-08, 11:38 PM
Wangan Junkie

its cool i aint mad. i still want to go... ive never been to one. ill probably just go with my lil brother and my cousin(93 fd)... what time is everyone meeting there?
Old 01-30-08, 01:53 AM
RX-7 DISCIPLE

ROCKY! I will be showing up to the next meet Can I get a name tag also? The design is flawless....I dont care what anyone says haha. I wont be able to go-kart though. Its gonna cost me $40-50 just to get to the location.

-will PM info.
Old 01-31-08, 03:35 AM

So I confirmed that I will be free on the 9th the whole day. I might bring a friend along with me to take pictures. He's pretty interested in cars and he's willing to take high quality pictures for us free of charge. I'll also have the name tags printed and laminated by then.

Name
Username (on rx7club)
What forums they frequent
Car and Color of their car.

Oh John, I need to talk to you about getting the stuff installed for my car. I'll send you an IM. I don't remember the Civic or the Potege.
Name: Robert
Username (on rx7club): Wild7
Car and Color of their car: 94 FD, MB

What exactly is going to go down the day of the meet though? Will it be like last time or just mainly Go Karting? You guys find a different meet spot or we gona use the same? Let me know... I got a friend that can come and film the drive if we take one..

Last edited by Wild7; 01-31-08 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Added Question
Old 01-31-08, 11:32 AM
mazda Rx-7&8

We need to see some numbers!!!!

Quote:
Address:
1541 Adrian Rd
Burlingame CA 94010

Rates are as follows:

Saturday

Grand Prix (the most popular) - 10 minute practice, take a 10 minute break, you then go back for 5 minutes of qualifying, line up on a grid for a 15 minute race to cross the finish line first! If you have over 10 people, we will run your group back to back. This means, while the first group is doing the practice session, the second group or third will be watching the safety video. While the first group is taking the break the second group is doing their practice session. The first group will then do qualifying and then their race. The second group will follow and 3rd group if you have 30 people.

$50 - $60 per person

Sunday

Super Grand Prix - 15 minute practice, take a 10 minute break, then go back for 5 minutes are qualifying, line up on a grid for a 15 minute race to cross the finish line first!

I don't know how many people are ready to spend some real money this time. The meet should be every second saturday of the month and for FEB this will be the 9th.

1. Peter
2. Danamezjohn
3. Haz
4. Damon
5.rocky
6. dial8
7. Jo.M
8. Ohayou88
9. Justint5387

So far it looks like we might be on with other people. I say if we don't have about 20 people we might be on with outsiders!!

Also For Drivers who are under the age of 18 that has a valid drivers licenses needs to fill out this waiver.

Old 01-31-08, 01:23 PM
CPS Motorsport

Originally Posted by danamezjohn
We need to see some numbers!!!!

Quote:
Address:
1541 Adrian Rd
Burlingame CA 94010

Rates are as follows:

Saturday

$50 - $60 per person

Sunday

1. Peter
2. Danamezjohn
3. Haz
4. Damon
5.rocky
6. dial8
7. Jo.M
8. Ohayou88
9. Justint5387

Oh... not Lemans? the karts are more fun there. Last time I went to GKR, the karts don't have any grip. Le Mans +100
Old 01-31-08, 01:26 PM
CPS Motorsport

I lean towards Lemans as well.
Old 01-31-08, 03:17 PM
Electric Tape Addict

alright I got all your PM's. I'll be working on the tags. Once I'm done with them, I'll make a list of the ones I finished and if I missed your's just send me a PM.

guys wanna meet up somewhere before we head out to Karting? We can take pictures of our rides and everything. I kinda don't want to drive alone either, I tend to get lost :P

Oh btw, anyone intersted in coaching a high school badminton team? You don't have to do much, just show up for practice and games. I doubt you even need to know how to play because they had a track coach last year. Just seeing if any of you rotary owners need a job. You have to be over 21 though.
Old 01-31-08, 04:19 PM
mazda Rx-7&8

Oh btw, anyone intersted in coaching a high school badminton team? You don't have to do much, just show up for practice and games. I doubt you even need to know how to play because they had a track coach last year. Just seeing if any of you rotary owners need a job. You have to be over 21 though.

LOL OMG did u say badminton??????? lol wow I use to play, made it in to NCS all 4 years of high school xDDD damn I wish I was 21 lol I would have taught you some things I've learned in badminton boot camp LOL man.....
Old 01-31-08, 04:50 PM

guys wanna meet up somewhere before we head out to Karting? We can take pictures of our rides and everything. I kinda don't want to drive alone either, I tend to get lost :P
Just cross the bridge and meet at the shop, Rock. We'll go tandem from there.
Old 01-31-08, 09:42 PM
Rotary Enthusiast

**** i would coach badminton.... only if i was 21
Old 01-31-08, 09:51 PM
Wangan Junkie

so where is evryone meeting? shop? gkr? what time?
Old 01-31-08, 11:21 PM
Electric Tape Addict

I play tennis :P But my friends need a coach or else they'll have to practice at 6 am.

We have a really strong badminton team, I think all our sports team makes NCS except tennis XD.
Old 02-01-08, 01:01 AM

If anybody from the East Bay and further north wants to roll with I wont object. I'll be at work until 2:30, and then I'm heading straight to the meet @GKR/Le Mans/Malibu/yo moma's house. PM for the address.
Old 02-01-08, 01:34 PM
Yeahh..its purple

hey Rocky how do i get a tag man!?? have we decided on a time were all gonna be meeting up
Old 02-02-08, 12:10 AM
#FakeCarEnthusaist

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
So nothing is going down tmr? How Gay!
Old 02-02-08, 12:27 AM
Banned. I got OWNED!!!

It's next saturday.

Did I miss the time?
Old 02-02-08, 04:04 AM
GTUs WHORE!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
NEXT SATURDAY!
Every Second Saturday of the month will be the day.
I mean if anybody else likes eachother that much you can go on dates other weekends. J/K

Anyways what would everyone here want lemans or GKR ??

GKR was the first choice but I heard lemans is more fun.

I believe lemans is in millpetias?or however you spell that.
Anyways let me know

Quick Reply: Nor Cal Rotary Club