SEVENSTOCK-16: Track Event - RX7Club.com



SEVENSTOCK-16: Track Event

Reply
 
 
Old 09-16-13, 03:19 AM
  #1
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
SEVENSTOCK-16: Track Event

SevenStock-16 TRACK REGISTRATION IS OPEN...

Get over and sign-up! We need everyone's support this year! We worked hard to get this track event together at a reasonable rate for all to enjoy! So sign up ASAP, before the spots sell-out!

$150 for a day of awesome track time at a world class facility, will not last!



GO OVER & SIGN UP ASAP:
Speed Ventures - Track Event Detailed Information


If you have track specific questions, please visit our track operation partner, Speed Ventures, website at: Speed Ventures - Frequently Asked Questions


Thank you all and let's make this the largest RX track day in the world!!


-Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-13, 10:09 AM
  #2
T O R Q U E!
10 Year Member
iTrader: (24)
 
mdpalmer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: far far away
Posts: 2,034
That is dirt cheap. And indeed, a world class facility. That being said, I signed up can't wait!!!!
mdpalmer is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-13, 12:14 PM
  #3
Full Member
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: upland
Posts: 60
just signed up too. If any more experienced driver would be down to give me some tips or ride along with me it would be awesome. PM me. Also to organizers are we aloud to bring stuff for BBQ etc?
donrafa7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-13, 03:16 AM
  #4
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdpalmer View Post
That is dirt cheap. And indeed, a world class facility. That being said, I signed up can't wait!!!!
Thanks mdpalmer!!


-Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-13, 03:23 AM
  #5
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by donrafa7 View Post
just signed up too. If any more experienced driver would be down to give me some tips or ride along with me it would be awesome. PM me. Also to organizers are we aloud to bring stuff for BBQ etc?
great deal donrafa7! We'll check on the BBQ and stuff, but that maybe tough.

--Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-13, 09:14 AM
  #6
wishlist** 20B
5 Year Member
iTrader: (2)
 
FD3Schick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Hanford, CA
Posts: 16
"The event will also feature awesome historic Mazda prototype racers on track."

Does this mean 787/792 on track again this year?!
FD3Schick is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-13, 01:38 PM
  #7
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by FD3Schick View Post
"The event will also feature awesome historic Mazda prototype racers on track."

Does this mean 787/792 on track again this year?!
That means 787, 792, FC GTO, and a few other surprises.

-Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-13, 10:03 PM
  #8
Jedi M A S T E R
10 Year Member
 
Jedi54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: O.C.
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
That means 787, 792, FC GTO, and a few other surprises.

-Bern
ie; we're going ALL out this year!
this will be the only place you'll see all these historic race cars on the track at the same time.
It's going to be badass.
Jedi54 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 12:26 PM
  #9
Garage Hero
5 Year Member
iTrader: (93)
 
mannykiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Quartz Hill
Posts: 4,096
ooohhh.... so tempting....If I can get someone to chase with my Truck and trailer...i'm so down to drive down and use the speedway as the Shakedown for my build =-)
mannykiller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 12:27 PM
  #10
Garage Hero
5 Year Member
iTrader: (93)
 
mannykiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Quartz Hill
Posts: 4,096
Also......what are Noise Requirements? .....wouldn't be much of a track day if no one could run....because of noise levels. LOL
mannykiller is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-13, 01:11 PM
  #11
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by mannykiller View Post
Also......what are Noise Requirements? .....wouldn't be much of a track day if no one could run....because of noise levels. LOL
Auto Club is pretty open with levels, so that shouldn't be an issue. The 4 rotor factory race cars will be running running demo laps, so unless you're louder than an uncorked 4-Rotor, you should be good.

-Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-13, 03:13 PM
  #12
Blood, Sweat and Rotors
15 Year Member
iTrader: (1)
 
DriveFast7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: California
Posts: 3,727
Bern,

Can we do the Autocross that SpeedVentures is holding there too? How would that work with the SS car show going on too?

Thanks,
Brad
DriveFast7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-13, 05:27 AM
  #13
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by DriveFast7 View Post
Bern,

Can we do the Autocross that SpeedVentures is holding there too? How would that work with the SS car show going on too?

Thanks,
Brad
Brad, Auto-X is not confirmed yet for SS date... there may not be one. All TBD.

-Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-13, 05:57 AM
  #14
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
Guys sign-up ASAP! The registration will be opened up to all other Mazdas soon!

-Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-13, 03:19 PM
  #15
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
TRACK REGISTRATION is opening up to ALL Mazdas this week, so get your track registration done ASAP! We want to see big numbers of RXs on track!!

Sign up at:
Speed Ventures - Track Event Detailed Information


Thanks, Guys!
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-13, 09:59 PM
  #16
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
RUN THE SS-16 TRACK DAY FOR FREE!

One lucky SS track runner from the first 50 Mazda track registrations will get their track-day for free! We will raffle off one name from the first 50 paid registrations and the winner will get all of their money back at the event!

So if you're thinking of running the SS-16 track day, sign-up today!

TRACK REGISTRATION: Speed Ventures - Track Event Detailed Information



Thanks for all the support guys!!

--Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 01:17 AM
  #17
Full Member
10 Year Member
 
whodatRX7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: La Mesa / San Diego, CA
Posts: 59
Just registered my '88 GTU.

John
whodatRX7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-13, 02:21 AM
  #18
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatRX7 View Post
Just registered my '88 GTU.

John
GREAT TIMING John!

--Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-13, 03:19 AM
  #19
money never sleeps...
iTrader: (8)
 
Rotary13B1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: 626/323/213
Posts: 1,870
Attached Thumbnails
SEVENSTOCK-16: Track Event-track-attack.jpg  
Rotary13B1 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-13, 04:11 AM
  #20
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
If you're going to run the track, REGISTER ASAP!! The event has been opened to all today.

SS-16 TRACK REGISTRATION:
Speed Ventures - Track Event Detailed Information

--Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-13, 02:32 PM
  #21
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6
Hey everyone, I am looking forward to this event! I'm a mazda guy at heart and have owned two RX-7's in my life (1st gen and 3rd gen) and a supercharged miata.

I just wanted to let you all know that there will be track photography and on-board video production available (multiple cameras + GPS data acq). I'm Brian with CaliPhotography and please feel to hit me up with any questions. I hope this post is OK, I didn't see any mention that we will be out there, so just wanted to let everyone know. Thank you!
CaliBrian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-13, 03:43 PM
  #22
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBrian View Post
Hey everyone, I am looking forward to this event! I'm a mazda guy at heart and have owned two RX-7's in my life (1st gen and 3rd gen) and a supercharged miata.

I just wanted to let you all know that there will be track photography and on-board video production available (multiple cameras + GPS data acq). I'm Brian with CaliPhotography and please feel to hit me up with any questions. I hope this post is OK, I didn't see any mention that we will be out there, so just wanted to let everyone know. Thank you!
Thanks Brian!


--Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-13, 06:10 PM
  #23
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
Thanks Brian!


--Bern
Even if you don't want photos or video, come by and say hi. I'm a friendly guy. I'll have a giant truck out there, you can't miss.

And Bern, this may be for you - if you guys want some photos for promo next year let me know via private message or email, I won't charge you since you guys are being cool and letting me post here.

Thanks,
-brian
CaliBrian is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-13, 01:41 AM
  #24
Rotary Enthusiast
10 Year Member
Thread Starter
 
Bern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Cali
Posts: 1,414
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBrian View Post
Even if you don't want photos or video, come by and say hi. I'm a friendly guy. I'll have a giant truck out there, you can't miss.

And Bern, this may be for you - if you guys want some photos for promo next year let me know via private message or email, I won't charge you since you guys are being cool and letting me post here.

Thanks,
-brian
Thanks Brian! We will definitely speak at the event. Appreciate the offer.

--Bern
Bern is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-13, 02:21 PM
  #25
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern View Post
Thanks Brian! We will definitely speak at the event. Appreciate the offer.

--Bern
Great! Sounds good, as long as you aren't the 3rd or 4th Bern coming by for free photos. Look forward to meeting you.
CaliBrian is offline  
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Max_Spd
3rd Generation RX-7 (1993-2002) Parts
46
02-20-17 12:09 PM
Coochas
1st Generation Specific (1979-1985)
26
07-15-16 04:50 PM
zyph3r
Canadian Forum
9
01-29-16 05:11 PM
23Racer
Canadian Forum
12
10-10-15 06:20 PM
Perry9394
Canadian For Sale/ Wanted/ Classifieds
1
09-28-15 01:51 PM



Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36 AM.


All content Copyright 2007 by Internet Brands, Inc.