JAPAN2LA - Good guy TWICE

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-09, 10:27 PM
Running Lean

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JAPAN2LA - Good guy TWICE

There is an old adage:
"Fast, Good, and Cheap - Pick any two"

You can't have all three, but Japan2LA delivers on the two important ones for me, good and cheap.

If you are looking for parts overnighted 10 minutes ago, this isn't your guy.

If you are looking for hard to find parts, in excellent condition and at amazing prices shipped to you in a reasonable amount of time then he is your man.

- First time I ordered from him I got an R1 oil cooler. IIRC it took about a week for it to get to me and it arrived in great shape and well packed, not to mention it was the cheapest one for sale I could find. It was however missing a small bracket. Well after a week of looking for it on his clip, J2L couldn't find one so he REFUNDED ME $50!!! It was more than enough to cover a new bracket from Mazda. Total time to get all the stuff (including buying the bracket from Mazda) probably 3 weeks.

- This time I got a used Exedy clutch from him and a counterweight. Once again got the clutch in 4 days, then about 3 days later the bolts arrived, then in another 5 or so days I got the counterweight. Everything was PERFECT, just as described and packed very professionally.

So like I said before best prices, best product, shipping takes a little longer than if you were paying retail but you have to realize this upfront when you are getting stuff for this good of a price. And if things do go wrong he WILL make it right.

Just like after the first order, would buy from him again.
Old 03-16-09, 04:09 PM
Yeah its fast...

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey nice name lol