NE RX-7 Forum Serving ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, DE, PA, OH, WV, MD and VA

NYC Rotary Meet Part II

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-05, 06:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Victor MIA

Well imma post Vic's pic on milk cartons to see if we can find him b4 Sat. lol well kinda looks like it's a bust we'll have to work on another date guess maybe in the spring outdoors not in forest pk in the bitter cold frozen noses toes fingers well be shivering & talking and some bitching out & hidding in there cars so i guess if Vic comes back & sets another date we're ok as long as it's indoors if not theres always the spring when we can all i mean all bring RX's not SUV' moms beetle or yugo,Pacer,or the car made from many parts lol
Old 12-15-05, 11:47 AM
bi polar rotor loner

I haven't checked this thread ina minute. I guess no meet this saturday. I was gonna drive my fc instead of wifey's suv too. I'm gonna call jason tonight for some info.
laterz

bino-
Old 12-15-05, 03:09 PM
Banned. I got OWNED!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
One of our Tech guys will be there giving out product info flyers and part demonstration.
See everyone there.

GoopyApexSeals.com

God Bless!
Old 12-15-05, 03:23 PM
Rotary Freak

ya won't find my sorry *** out there freezing. i like my fellow rotary bros, but damn its gonna be cold....
Old 12-15-05, 04:20 PM
BOYCOTT EXXON MOBIL!!!

I just spoked to Victor....... HE'S ALIVE!..... He is back from Puerto Rico and the event is being rescheduled for February....

Dwayne
Old 12-15-05, 07:25 PM
Boosted. I got BLOWN!!!

WHy though? It's going to be a nice day saturday! Why all of a sudden. This was talked about for many weeks and now you want to reschedule for an even colder month with even worse weather?
Old 12-15-05, 09:20 PM
Insane Burning Diarrhea

Feb seems alright.
Old 12-15-05, 09:49 PM
Eats, Sleeps, Dreams Rotary

I just came on to say the meet will be cancelled but i guess Victor is back in town. So i guess it will be rescheduled. Kind of works out for me too now i got a big final monday morning. Well hope to see ya in Feb

jason NYC

Bino ya never called me lol

Jason NYC
Old 12-15-05, 10:57 PM
BOYCOTT EXXON MOBIL!!!

Originally Posted by beefhole
WHy though? It's going to be a nice day saturday! Why all of a sudden. This was talked about for many weeks and now you want to reschedule for an even colder month with even worse weather?
It's a military thing.... His higher up F...ed up... According to Victor, he put in a request for the use of the armory 2 months ago... The next step was his boss was suppose to ok it and send it to his higher up..... Guess what?... His boss just left it sitting around on his desk and sent it up last minute to late....

Thats why we have to wait till February..... It's a process!

Dwayne
Old 12-16-05, 05:30 PM
DRAG RACING

Originally Posted by RX7UP
It's a military thing.... His higher up F...ed up... According to Victor, he put in a request for the use of the armory 2 months ago... The next step was his boss was suppose to ok it and send it to his higher up..... Guess what?... His boss just left it sitting around on his desk and sent it up last minute to late....

Thats why we have to wait till February..... It's a process!

Dwayne
Gentlemen,

First of all, I like to apologize to all. I was away in Puerto Rico covering a drag racing event for RXTUNER.com

I wanted more than anyone else for this event to take place. I should have know better. My higher up MAJOR screw this up. He forgot about the request and left it sitting on his desk. On my return from PR, I inquired about it... He immediately endorsed it and forwarded for state approval. This was less than one week prior to the event. The state rejected it and recommended for another time.
I will post another memorandum with a new date and follow up w details.

Respectfully,

Victor
Old 12-16-05, 06:23 PM

Talking

Welcome back Vic luckily i didnt post the picks of you on the missing pic's on the milk containers lol I will spread the word so the guys know what happened & we look foward to the Feb meet . Also will you be at the armory in order to prepare for the Feb meet, Let me know so we can come by just to talk about what we should plan out. :smiley_12 I think you still have my number on the forms we filled out when we had the meet Jayson also has my number well my Nextel #. So give me a call if you want to meet to set up plans for Feb ok L8ER dude
Old 12-16-05, 06:59 PM
The Cause of Death

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Welcome home, buddy.

Shame the meet had to be cancelled, but it was out of your hands. Looking forward to the next one. Hopefully by then I'll be rocking a little S5 piece on the front of my car...hehehe.

James
Old 12-16-05, 11:19 PM
Eats, Sleeps, Dreams Rotary

Welcome back Victor. I didnt know what happened to you. I thought you went to IRAQ or something on some super secret mission, cause you just disappeared. I hope everything went well and i guess we will see wahts up for febuary. I sent you the list i sent you the list of the people i got emails from. Ill send it to you again just in case its lost in your mailbox. Sorry guys for the inconvenience, i know many of you guys took off from work and i apologize. I just feel bad for the people that are not on the forums and may wind up going i will try to send some emails right now to notify em.

Jason NYC