i used the bottom bracket from the stock ecu. I wanted to use the top one for more stability, but it required slight trimming due to the datalogit and commander inputs. I used steel wool to roughen up the bracket and side of ecu a little so the double stick tape will hold more. it holds fine and is very stable. But I'm soon gonna use my upper bracket also. Just knowing that a bracket for an ecu is off, kinda bothers me. So im going to trim that little piece so i can get it mounted up. heres a pic of what it looks like right now.
PS - i just remembered that the pics of it are in my camera, which is in my car, which is in my garage, which means its downstairs, which means i have to walk, which i dont want to do. I'll post the pics when i go down there to get food or something
hehe. but hopefully you already know what i mean.