Rotary Drag Racing The place to post your racing stories and info

RX7FORUM.COM vs.TOYOTA3TC.COM ***On Pinks***

Old 04-26-07, 10:51 AM
*** Bless The USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The owner of the forum has his purple 2nd gen that he mentioned donating. It's got a cage, cell, bodykit, etc. etc. etc. already.
Old 04-26-07, 11:04 AM
Leah Dizon > Roast Beef

Originally Posted by Viking War Hammer
The owner of the forum has his purple 2nd gen that he mentioned donating. It's got a cage, cell, bodykit, etc. etc. etc. already.
That would be a good start, now we need a 20B.
Old 04-26-07, 12:01 PM
*** Bless The USA

Originally Posted by RB_eater
That would be a good start, now we need a 20B.
Uh, no you don't.
Old 04-26-07, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by ported13b
**** it I'll pitch some cash got some random spare parts too. Throw up a list and ill see what i got. Im also a Mazda tech so anything i can do let me know. Toyotas are chump cars anyway I think its time to put our money where our mouth is.
ooohhhhhhh hell yea! it is about time somebody say something that really caugh my atention! dude; try to persuade this forum to make this happen and trust me, you guys will be facing a no chump toyota 3tc that will whoop the roterrr-e **** any time, so do your homework! cuz you guys dont have an easy job here! i hope you 'r a good tech cuz you guys going to need it! aaaahahahahahahaha!
Old 04-26-07, 12:11 PM
spending too much money..

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
so do you guys have the car yet? What does it run, or are we not alowed to talk about that? I'm sure we have enough builders/fabricaters to get a 8 or 7 second car out there to reprasent the club.
Old 04-26-07, 12:17 PM

Uh, no you don't.
ok show up with a 20b and i will donate one of my 1jzgte and this is going to be a one way victory for the toyota camp we are doing this easy for you guys, a old and obsolete 3tc 4 banger in a toyota body, why you guys always try to cheat the way up? come on are you guys afraid or what? ohhh i get it you should be afraid it is too much for a wankel time bomb ahhh? jejejeje lets do the children charity and let us kick some mazda buttt!

i hope you guys understand this is not personal this is just to spice thigs up!
Old 04-26-07, 12:18 PM
Zoom - Zoom...

why would we want to win one of those?
Old 04-26-07, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by hondahater
so do you guys have the car yet? What does it run, or are we not alowed to talk about that? I'm sure we have enough builders/fabricaters to get a 8 or 7 second car out there to reprasent the club.
aaaaahahahahahahaha!

hey you need to try harder dude! i know what it takes to be in a 8 or 7 second zone in a rotary cuz i done it before and you guys are not going to do it. just be realistic and i know you can come up witha nice 10 second zone car! thats to be realistic! so dont try to intimidate with a 8 or 7 second car cuz it is not going to work so try again!
Old 04-26-07, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sk8r_dude
why would we want to win one of those?
how about for children charity if you dont have children some day you will and you are going to think that a lot of them get abandone by their parents, so try that as a motivation!
Old 04-26-07, 12:38 PM
Needs more cow bell

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by hondahater
This guy is silly.
Old 04-26-07, 12:39 PM
*** Bless The USA

Originally Posted by toyota1515
ok show up with a 20b and i will donate one of my 1jzgte and this is going to be a one way victory for the toyota camp we are doing this easy for you guys, a old and obsolete 3tc 4 banger in a toyota body, why you guys always try to cheat the way up? come on are you guys afraid or what? ohhh i get it you should be afraid it is too much for a wankel time bomb ahhh? jejejeje lets do the children charity and let us kick some mazda buttt!

i hope you guys understand this is not personal this is just to spice thigs up!

Old 04-26-07, 01:17 PM
B O R I C U A

Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
hey hey hey looks who we got here (knonfs) my buddy, we got history guys by the way i am involved in the toyota camp cuz i am one of the mods on www.toyota3tc.com and a bad *** fabricator that is willing to kick some good rx-atomic bomb off, jejeje this is just trash talking here but hey lets do this guys or you afraid ahhhhhhh???????????? jejejeje this is just to give some spice to the challenge some puerto rican spice yes guys i know the 3tc tricks so we are armed and dangerous, what? did i see sad faces come on step ito this boat to have some fun and the winer can sell the other car and give to children charity!

aaaaaahahahahahahahahahahha
You are on to a rough start here buddy
Old 04-26-07, 01:20 PM
B O R I C U A

yes two complete diferent classes but dont get out of the thread are you guys willing to accept the challenge and get an a$$ whoop from us or are you steping to the plate to compete cuz we are not bench racers we are the real deal, all in favor of both communities and the children charity come on guys lets do this!
You are trying to run a 13B with a 3TC?!?
Old 04-26-07, 01:23 PM
B O R I C U A

aaaaahahahahahahaha!

hey you need to try harder dude! i know what it takes to be in a 8 or 7 second zone in a rotary cuz i done it before and you guys are not going to do it. just be realistic and i know you can come up witha nice 10 second zone car! thats to be realistic! so dont try to intimidate with a 8 or 7 second car cuz it is not going to work so try again!
Dude this is not the regular PR forums we go to, there are PLENTY of talented people here. Couple of "gringos" that now how to build and race rotary engines without having to replace it after every single race.
Old 04-26-07, 01:28 PM
Civilization is crumblin

I used to have a 3TC.....It made a great boat anchor.
Old 04-26-07, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Doc Holiday
This guy is silly.
well I don't know what these toyolla people are talking about time wise. Obiviously we have the know how and obviously we have the people here that can do it so why is it so silly? It's not all that crazy to get an rx7 into the 8's and even into the sevens. Yes it does take skill and money but is anyone saying we don't have the skill here on this forum? I mean why bring a 10 second car if you guys are bringing an 8 second car, doesn't sound fair to me. If your talking about making a 10 second car than that is not all that hard to do with an rx7, a little porting a big turbo and the right rear end...**** that can even be done on our stock rear end. I just think we need to know a little bit more about what the toyocrap people are bringing to the table before we agree to anything.
Old 04-26-07, 01:44 PM
*** Bless The USA

Well, you guys need to decide on how fast of a car you're bringing, then work from there.
Old 04-26-07, 01:49 PM

agreed! Racing is kind of funny because if you do agree on a certain time bracket to be in then the only thing it's really about is the driver.
Old 04-26-07, 02:05 PM
Custom or Nothing

Thumbs up

I could offer a hand as well. I have access to CNC equipment and can program it, as well as various other machine tools. I have been a Machinest for over 11 years and have a little side business as well. www.cj-motorsports.com I could possible donate a fuel system if you decide to run a 13brew.

Brandon
Old 04-26-07, 02:09 PM
B O R I C U A

Well, you guys need to decide on how fast of a car you're bringing, then work from there.
Agreed!

Also, we need to select who will be doing the work. Crispeed? Enzo?

How about a list of people that is willing to put $$$ down
Old 04-26-07, 02:09 PM
*** Bless The USA

Also, the Toyota guys are just trying to hype this up. They mean nothing personal.
Old 04-26-07, 02:11 PM
*** Bless The USA

Originally Posted by KNONFS
Agreed!

Also, we need to select who will be doing the work. Crispeed? Enzo?

How about a list of people that is willing to put $$$ down
I'll throw down $25 to each side. If the forum owner would take charge, he could raise double the money needed for this project.

Possibly setup a paypal account in the builders name (Crispeed, hint hint).
Old 04-26-07, 02:24 PM
come get some.....

ooohhhhhhh hell yea! it is about time somebody say something that really caugh my atention! dude; try to persuade this forum to make this happen and trust me, you guys will be facing a no chump toyota 3tc that will whoop the roterrr-e **** any time, so do your homework! cuz you guys dont have an easy job here! i hope you 'r a good tech cuz you guys going to need it! aaaahahahahahahaha!

ok first of all how are we gonna do this, r we gonna go heads up or do that baby **** and bag , i know how you toyota guy's like cry about **** an since we all no you cant make no power all motor thats out of the question... so is it gonna be 2 NOS cars o wait you guys suck @ that 2 you must be thinking boost if that is the case i know you are not gonna want to race heads up pero en serio let me know whats the story cause i dont mind selling a toyota on ebay for a good cause
Old 04-26-07, 02:25 PM
Rotary Enthusiast

Heck i might even chip in this would be a cool race.
Old 04-26-07, 02:54 PM
He who smokes bitches

i'd be in for contributing, this looks cool

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: RX7FORUM.COM vs.TOYOTA3TC.COM ***On Pinks***