Guidelines for the classifieds
Guidelines For The Classifieds Sections.
- BY USING THIS FREE SERVICE, YOU RECOGNIZE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RX7CLUB.COM CAN IN NO WAY BE HELD LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY OF STATEMENTS MADE BY USERS OF THE SERVICE, OR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM TRANSACTIONS MADE BY USERS OF THE SERVICE.
- If your item(s) sell, then please close the thread. You can do that by hitting the "mark this thread sold" link at the top left of your posting or by going to advanced options when you reply to your thread, and closing it by checking the box.
- Items prohibited for sale: explosives, ****, tobacco, drugs, etc. Moderators will use their discretion on item(s) that can be construed as illegal.
- All items MUST have an asking price. It can be "Or Best Offer (OBO)", but you must list an asking price. Some users have difficulty seeing the price on mobile applications, so it is helpful to list your asking price in the text of your classified thread.
- Do not ask a buyer to pay paypal fees. It is against Paypal rules, and forum guidelines, to ask buyer's to pay the paypal fees. Sellers should set their prices to compensate for the paypal fees.
- While location is not mandatory, it is helpful for buyers looking for a local purchase.
- Be as descriptive as possible when listing your item(s). The details can be beneficial to your sale and can assist moderation in the event future discrepancies arise.
- Do not open a new thread if your item(s) is still active in another thread in the same section of the classifieds. This only causes confusion for buyer and seller. Please close the older thread before posting a new thread.
- Private users are limited to five classified threads per month. Please be mindful that listing an individual item per thread will quickly get you to your maximum amount of classified threads per month.
- No excessive thread "bumping" allowed. Bumps are allowed every 48 hours.
- A "Part Out" consists of 10 or more items from the same vehicle. If selling less than ten items, please utilize the "For Sale" title.
- Users are not allowed to "part out" a vehicle while attempting to sell said vehicle. It must be one or the other.
- No links to off site locations i.e. Craigslist, Ebay, etc. Threads violating this guideline will be deleted.
- Absolutely NO spamming, or disparaging remarks allowed in another person's classified thread. Common rules of decency apply. If you have concerns/issues, please address the matter through private message.
- Comments on deals can be left in ITRADER (number in parenthesis next to user's name) and in sections such as the GOOD GUY and BAD GUY. Buyers and sellers are encouraged to leave feedback, as this helps both to establish credibility on the forum.
- Members found to be defrauding others will lose their classified privileges, and can even be banned from the forum.
- Posting of your own personal information is up to you, so please evaluate ahead of time if that is what you desire to do. The use of private messages is great way to exchange personal information.
Guidelines are pretty simple, and meant to encourage forum use. Be courteous and all will be well! Enjoy!