Here's my DV8 concept car. and a few facts about why its posted here.
1. It is rotary powered (soon)
2. Street Legal (at least in Alabama)
3. The body is solid to 75mph (VW engine speed limited)
4. The body is made of cloth (not fiberglass)
5. It has a tube frame with 3/8 steel framing added for the body tent
6. Yes. wheelies are expected.
7. No, it doesn't flap in the breeze (think convertible top for the whole car)
8. The car body was built in a weekend, the skin took two weeks for pattern development.
9. I call it a concept car because I'm a designer and we get to. (yes it's a rail buggy)
10. What other motor would fit something this unique?
See my website www.bellemachina.com
for this and other manner of engineering experiments (toys and designs of all kinds). The car is listed under "DV8"