I've got a couple radio surrounds and a couple that have broken or smashed in shipping, so I made this, then painted in black.
Also bought a heat shield that I was told was 13b, it ended up being 12a. So I ceramic coated it, then made my own for 13b, copying it, and painted it high temp black.
Ended up deciding I'd rather see my intake/exhaust I also ceramic coated, so they're all sitting in my garage still.
Door cards were pretty easy to do. Found some vinyl that matched the black/brown Rx8 seats (vinyl is called Cinnamon whisper) and only took about an hour to do both doors.
Also did shift/brake boots and re-covered center console lid.